16. Your' Sweater

Adelpha's Pov:

"And how are you Adelpha?" My therapist asked.

"I'm okay." I mumbled as I sat picking at my nails.

I was put into therapy with the advice of Dumbledore and Draco after I tried jumping, and when I was raped I was strongly advised but basically forced to attend.

"Adelpha this won't go any quicker if you just sit there picking at your nails so let's be honest with each other, tell me why you tried jumping?" She said a bit sterner this time.

I sat in silence for a few minutes looking at the rain that slowly poured outside.

"I was tired."

"Tired of what?"

"Everything, I felt suffocated but at the same time not? Do you know? I'm known as the perfect girl, it's a lot to put up with." I mutter as anger filled me.

"Of course it's over reacting, there is so much I want to say, but can I? No, and will I? No, so it's pointless being here." I said as I looked at her in the eyes before jerking my head to look back at the window.

"Fine then what about the raping?" She questioned trying to remain calm.

"I don't want to talk about it." I muttered.

"Adelpha-"

"I said I don't want to talk about it! How hard is it for you to understand? You're a fucking therapist you should know your patients limits, bloody hell." I yelled out as I grabbed my jacket.

I walked out leaving her in the chair and slamming the door behind me. I walked down to the bathroom as classes released. I sat in the bathroom stall until classes returned and everyone was gone.

"You're therapist isn't much help is she?" Moaning Mertile questioned from the high window sill.

"Nope." I said as I washed my hands.

"You're not scared of me , and you don't make fun of me why is that?" She sniffled.

"I don't know Mertile, why does everyone else do it?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Because I'm weird, scary, annoying, and so much more."

"But you're not, you're perfect in your own ways love." I said with a small smile on my face.

"I've got to go, but I'll come by tomorrow." I said before walking out.

"Sir, I don't know. There's not much more I can do for her. She won't talk, she seems to only be doing it for attention in my- Ok yes sir- I understand it won't happen again-" The voice was muffled as I held my ear up to the door.

I heard my therapist talking and I was just going to walk on until I heard my name.

Faking it for attention?

Seriously? Why would I want anymore bloody attention. How do you fake a rape, or trying to kill yourself, or self harming? Just because I'm not ready to talk about things doesn't mean I'm taking it.

Bloody hell.

I ran my hands threw my hair as I backed away from the door.

"Shit I'm sorry." I said as I ran back into someone.

"Rose-"

"Draco." I muttered as I turned around and looked up at Draco.

"You okay?"

"I'm okay, you?" I ask in return.

"Wanna get out of here?" He asks.

Before I have a chance to reply he grabs my wrist and pulls me along with him. I oblige, knowing I shouldn't. Luckily no one was in the halls. He leads me out the door of the castle as the cold bitter air of November hits my face.