44. Dont Blame Me

Adelphas Pov:

"What made you do it?"

He did.

He threatened Luna's life.

He threatened Draco's.

He threatened a unborn child.

How would he even know if we would have kids or not.

"He did." I say in monotone.

The guy rubs his head in aggravation. He flips through the report. Reading the report people had given. The report Draco had given. The report Luna had gave.

The one Blaise had gave. The list continued.

Besides the report of Astoria's and Harry's. I smile to myself at that thought.

"You're smiling after killing two people?" He looks up at me.

"I am, and you know why? Because he set Ryan up to drug me. He forced me to rape me. They both did. So heaven for bid I hurt and kill the people who tried killing me. That drug would've killed me if I hadn't stayed awake. He threatened my family."

He looks up surprised.

"No one tried to stop you?"

"Besides them and you? No."

"I'll be back in a minute you have a visitor."

I look up as Draco walks in with puffy eyes and his hands shaking.

It was a heart breaking site.

"Why Adelpha?" He ask as he sits down.

"You know why Draco." I reply softly.

I reach out to hold onto his hands, he jerks them back harshly and stands up shoving the chair back into the table.

"No don't you dare try to comfort me! Did you not think of me! Think of our future! You've gone to far this time." He screams.

That was enough for me.

How dare he blame me.

"Don't you dare blame me Malfoy! I did it for me. I don't give a damn if I went to far. I did it for you goddammit, for Luna, for our future! Did you know he threatened you to me? He threatened our future by saying if we ever had a child he'd kill it. He set someone up to rape me, he helped Astoria. Ryan didn't even want to Rape me, they used a spell."

He shakes his head as tears fall from his eyes. His hands shaking by his sides. He backs away from the table and me.

"Well now we won't have a future Adelpha. You'll be in Akazban for the rest of your life."

"Draco don't leave." I mumble as he continues to back away.

"Draco don't you dare leave!" I yell.

"I crossed the line for you." I give up.

He shakes his head one last time before walking out.

I sit back down in my chair and look down at my hands that are chained together, I felt horrible for making Draco so upset, but I couldn't bring myself to regret it.

It seems like I stare at the wall for hours until the officer finally walks back in.

"You'll have court in 2 weeks until then your here."