7. Fighting

<>
"Stay here, in bed with me." I mumbled grabbing his arm softly as he started to throw his shirt on.
"I can't... it'll just lead to more sex." He laughed out slightly.
"What's so wrong with that?" I said giving him a devilishly smirk as he leaned in.

"Late night?" Luna asked shaking me slightly to wake me up.

I gave her a small smile and slowly sat up in my bed. I looked out the window to see the leaves falling from trees.

"Did you ever make little piles of leaves and jumped into them?" She laughed out lightly looking out the window.

"Yea, actually my father would rake them up for me." I laughed out lightly.

He had his up and downs.

"Well I'm going to go get ready. You came in late so I just wanted to make sure you were up for classes. Oh and Potter is out in the greeting room waiting for you." She spoke out softly before walking out of my room.

Great.

I looked around my room seeing the disaster displayed. I slowly got up and walked over to my dresser where all my pajamas laid. It was only 4:30 in the morning. I have no idea why Luna wakes up so fucking early.

I slid on some pajama shorts before walking out to the living room.

I wiped under my eyes as I slowly made my way to the living room, still adjusting to the light.

"Harry, did you need something?" I asked slightly confused on why he was here, especially so early.

"I just wanted to talk to you about yesterday. Ginny said she saw you walk into the forest with Malfoy, is that true?" He questioned me with a serious look.

Why was it any of business?

"Yes? Why was Ginny watching me, do you have spy's watching me or something?" I laughed out lightly.

He stood there with a serious look.

"This isn't a joke. You need to stay away from him. He's dangerous, for goodness sake his a Malfoy... born into a death eater family!" He yelled out.

"Malfoy isn't one of them..." I said shaking my head in a no.

"Well I can't tell you what to do, but you'll regret it if your with him again." He mumbled before turning around.

"Is that a threat?" I asked, slightly taken back.

He gave me one last look before walking out.

That couldn't have been a threat could it?

I walked back to my room pushing the conversation to the back of my head and quickly threw on some leggings and a raven claw sweat shirt with some socks and slipped on my slippers, I really didn't care how I looked.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"I'll be back before classes." I yelled out from the door to leave the dormitory.

"Ok!" Luna lightly yelled back, she has such a soft voice.

I shut the door lightly and walked down the stairs and headed to a different house dormitory.

"Adelpha? What are you-" I cut him off by shoving him into his own dorm and shut the door behind me.

I quickly pressed our lips together. His tongue slipping into my mouth. The taste of spearmint and tea filling my mouth.

He pulled away slightly.

"Ok what are you doing? Are you okay?" He asked slightly confused on why I was coming onto him.