47. Distant Memories.

Adelphas pov:I watch in a bliss

Adelphas pov:
I watch in a bliss. Everything I ever dreamed of. Everything I never dreamed of.
The sadness.
The pain.
The grudges.
The addictions.
The scars.
The memories.
Bad things come and go. Good things come and go.
The question is, do you stay to live through it?
The question is, do I want to know the answers?
The question is, was it worth it.
The laughter.
The family.
The friendships.
The flowers.
The fields.
The freedom.
To me it was all worth it in the end.
I watch as Draco swings our daughter around.
Snape teaching our other daughter magic.

"She has your mother's eyes."

A smile plays on my lips.

Was it worth it in the end?

Simple answer is yes.

I wouldn't take anything back. The horrible things that happened to me silenced me, they traumatized me, the burned me, they cut me, the made me sick, they made me addicted.

They made me stronger, they made me louder, they made me endure more, they made me successful, they made me realize a lot.

People struggle everyday for every minute, I did and still do.

I got my escape as well as you will one day.

I look as the sun is slowly setting. The flowers swaying in the wind.

<>
We'll get our happy ending one day Adelpha, I promise."
A promise that was never broken.

I look back everyday from where I started and where I came from. I had nothing going for me. I had no hope, I had no voice, I had nothing.

Now I do.

I'm away.

Harry got his justice.

My father got his justice.

Not everyone will get justice for what they do to you or to me, but you have to come to peace with that to move on and to grow stronger.

"Okay come on let's get you washed up" Draco laughs as he sees the mud sprinkled onto Iris legs.

I smile and look off into the field. The field where me and Draco very first met. Sure some people run from their past, but this is where it all started and this is where it will all end. The beautiful flowers, the sun, the lake, the beautiful house we built...

"Here let's get you up darling." Draco's mother smiles as she holds out her hand.

I put my hand on my huge belly as his mother pulls me up.