Abbacchio and Fugo go to anger management classes (crack)

"For fuck sake all I wanted to do was drink wine and fucking cry myself to sleep."

The poor Abbacchio was very angry at the current situation, he had to go to anger management classes with Fugo and worst yet his goddamn Capo was hosting it. Once they arrived , they all introduced themselves to one another. There was some gay vampire called DIO, a Elsa wannabe called Ghiaccio and an edgy marine biologist called Jotaro.

"If you don't destroy my office that would be great I am looking at you Ghiaccio and Jotaro...Oh looks like Okuyasu isn't coming today."

Abbacchio was too grumpy to even give a shit on what happened between the two or to care on who that Okuyasu fellow was and Fugo was already annoyed with DIO being a very cocky cunt.

"I can't believe you two are inside my son's gang ! You two look way too stupid to be inside his gang!"

Fugo had enough , he grabbed DIO's collar but before anything else could happen, time stopped and after a few seconds , Ghiaccio started to rant his ass off.

"What the fuck DIO!? STOPPING TIME ISN'T EVEN POSSIBLE! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE CAN MOVE IN STOPPED TIME!? IF TIME STOPS EVERYTHING ELSE STOPS TOO INCLUDING YOU DUMBASS IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE!"

Abbacchio was getting a headache already from Ghiaccio's yelling and with Fugo's grunting it was not helping his worsening headache.Plus DIO's behavior really got on his fucking nerves, he needed wine and it showed his patience was increasingly running thin.

"Shut up you are all so goddamn annoying!"

Jotaro had saved the day because as soon as he said that everyone shut up and began fucking blushing ?! Well whatever that wasn't the weirdest shit Abbacchio saw during his life. After Jotaro's statement, everyone managed to discuss their problems and to Abbacchio's absolute delight,everything seemed to go smoothly . Abbacchio didn't care to listen to the others issues he only listened to what Bruno had to say because he was the only one that truly mattered in the room. As soon as the session finished, Fugo and the very grumpy goth got inside Bruno's car and headed home .Once they were home,Abbacchio locked himself in his room and drank four bottles of wine(Mista is crying) while Fugo could be heard punching shit inside his room probably from how much he had to hold himself back against that blonde bastard DIO.

" If I ever go trough that shit again I'll fucking die at fourty, gosh these fuckers really got on my nerves, well I could deal with Jotaro he seems pretty laid back..."

(I legit laughed for five minutes straight at the pic lmao-.)