Missing you (Secco x Reader fluff)

(I don't know why but I find Secco strangely very cute lmao😳.)

Secco whimpered audibly as he held your leg in desperation in an attempt to make you stay just a bit longer.The poor guy clearly had some pretty severe seperation issues.

'' Please Master Y/N I'm lonely without you around!''

''Your Master has work to do...I promise I'll give more sugar cubes than usual when I come home after my business trip okay Secco?''

He relunctantly let go as he watched you leave , his head dropping low as he sat on the couch playing with his favorite torn blanket. Now he waits...

Time seemed to go painfully slow as Secco rolled himself in Y/N's bed coating himself with their nice scent in an attempt to make himself less lonely, it been an hour now, for some reason waiting for you this time seemed much more difficult than usual, an onslaught of bad memories flooding his brain, all the people he killed for the sake of his previous owner's amusement made him want to tear his own face off, how could someone like him deserve love after such attrocities he commited?...He's worried one day you'll leave the house and never come back for him, he doesn't understand why you love him so much..Why you treat him with such fond kindness, did he truly deserve it, ?Before he even knew it, He had begun to worship their presence in fact...

Each day of his existence is spent missing you when you aren't home cuddling him while whispering sweet praises into his ears feeding him sugar cubes ,he's sad.

You're all that he thinks about, night and day.

Secco gets so lonely without you around, even thought you are usually gone from the house for a maximum of ten hours it feels like days and this time it was actually days.

He is extremely lonely.

It been two whole days now, Secco was currently sobbing in your bed clutching the sheets to his face sniffing the soft fabric that his owner owned. It smelt just like them, it felt like Secco was wrapped inside their sweet and warm hold.

Hot tears streamed across his cheeks as his trauma crept up to him making him shiver with fear at the horrific sights he had witnessed but the bad thoughts soon got replaced when he saw the framed picture of him and his owner next to Y/N's bedside table, the negative thoughts soon morphed into sweet memories of you two bonding together, cuddling on the small couch inside the living room watching Tv...The small things that made his pathetic life just a little brighter...

He's still lonely but at least he knows you'll come back, the picture proved it. He will wait for you to come back home...Patiently..