Wounds (Kakyoin x Reader fluff)

(Hehhe Kakyoin looks so cute in that picture.)

Kakyoin didn't really plan on coming back home wounded but in the world where stands exist, it was to be expected. Y/N looked at him understanding what happened right away, Y/N's stand floated near their owner looking at their owner's boyfriend with a clearly worried expression. Y/N's stand can stitch up living beings wounds with their magical thread and the most wonderful thing about it is the fact that wounds heal instantly once stitched up by (stand name) the process however is very painful. Y/N sighed as their stand got ready to stitch up the wounds that littered the cherry licker's arms. Kakyoin gritted his teeth in pure agony at the very familiar and extremely painful feeling of Y/N's stand needle imbeding itself into his skin as they worked on stitching up the wound skillfully. Kakyoin usually goes to Y/N if he gets serious wounds, their lover's stand gets the job done much faster and without any mistakes unlike hospitals.He held his lover's hand for support as Y/N rubbed his back with their free hand. When the final wound was finally stitched up, Kakyoin rubbed his eyes getting rid of the tears that had formed and looked at the passed out Y/N. Kakyoin knew why they were passed out, their stand's thread takes alot of energy to make and Y/N had to make alot of it because Kakyoin had alot of wounds, there was 9 wounds on his right arm alone. Kakyoin rubbed Y/N's forehead soothingly as he grabbed his lover bridal style putting them in bed. Kakyoin felt bad to be putting so much strain on his lover even if Y/N assured him that they don't mind everytime they stitched up his wounds he gets in random stand user fights . Kakyoin decided to always cook for Y/N when they pass out, he wants to show his gratitude the best way he can and knowing Y/N he knows they love to eat. Kakyoin summoned his stand to keep watch on Y/N in case anything went wrong and started to cook softly humming a tune as he prepared Y/N's favorite meal.Luckily for him his stand had announced that Y/N had woken up right after the cherry man had finished cooking the dish,he smiled as he carried Y/N to the dinning table and sat them down meanwhile his stand grabbed the food and put them in front of the now drooling and sleepy Y/N. They eagerly ate down the food in a heartbeat as Kakyoin watched, proud of himself, the most rewarding part of cooking for his lover is that he gets to see how happy they get, it's the best feeling, seeing his lover happy is the best thing for him, it sounds small but for him it's like winning the lottery, Y/N barely smiles, in a way his lover reminds him of Jotaro his best friend. After they were done eating, they thanked their boyfriend and hugged him tightly.

Kakyoin always wonders how Y/N manages to heal his most painful wounds without getting tired, maybe Y/N's stand's helps with depression and they just don't know it? Or maybe it's just the fact that Y/N is here in Kakyoin's arms hugging him instead of hugging other boys that are much better than Kakyoin...

Yeah maybe it's just the fact that you exist that makes Kakyoin so happy to have survived his trip to Egypt just maybe.