A little help? (Ghiaccio x Reader lime)

( I fucking regret nothing lmao.)

Ghiaccio had broken both his arms after a mission and it would take quite a bit of time to fully heal. I was tasked to help him do basic things like, eat , wash himself and even pee it was gonna be so damn awkward..I really wasn't looking forward to this .He had eaten well enough before the mission so I had to help him wash himself first from all the blood meanwhile his cheeks were painted a deep red but so were mine.When he finally stepped inside the shower I began to slowly undress him. I could feel his usually cold body get warmer and more tense. I was facing his back so I couldn't see his face but I'm sure he was pretty embarrased by the whole ordeal of being washed by someone else.

Ghiaccio's POV

Why it had to be them!? ANYONE BUT Y/N!!! My face was flushed with embarrasement as I felt their hands slide off my clothes. I wanted to scream and run away from them as far as possible but I really needed to get clean and I couldn't do it myself. When their hands touched my thighs I flinched as I felt myself get heated. A warm feeling was pooling inside my belly I was getting horny , every lingering touch on my body that they made felt like fire on my skin . They started the water as they got the soap, Y/N started to slowly clean my back as I felt myself harden...Their touch was so soft and warm against my cold skin. A loud exhale of pleasure escaped my lips as they washed my chest next , pre-cum was starting to leak from my twitching , neglected cock as they grazed my nipples . Sweat coated my skin as I leaned into their touch trying to not make more embarrasing sounds as their hands started to go dangerously lower. A frustated whine left my mouth when I realized that they were only cleaning my abdomen and nothing else. They started to clean my hair next and it felt fucking AMAZING , the way they roughly scraped at my scalp made me go wild, I was starting to shake slightly as they pulled my hair a bit . Since when do I like being treated so roughly but so softly at the same time?! As they finished washing me they finally spoke up from their painfully long silence.

'' I guess your dick needs a little help too, you thought I didn't notice ? Hehe how naughty Ghiaccio!''

( Should I make a part two of this?.. It's literally two am and I wrote this on a whim lmfao.)