Late Monopoly (Bucci gang/LaSquadra x Reader crack/fluff)

Narancia's POV

Ghiaccio, Melone,Giorno,Mista, Risotto, Pesci and I all had absolutely nothing to do..It was like two am or some shit and none of us were tired so I suggested that we play Monopoly...Big fucking mistake. Only ten minutes into the game, Ghiaccio was already ranting his stupid ass off over the game's rules.

''THIS MAKES NO SENSE! WHY DO WE NEED A CARD TO GET OUT OF JAIL?! WHY CAN'T I JUST BAIL MY WAY OUT HUH?!''

Ghiaccio was fuming with anger as he grabbed Melone's collar and shook him violently for no reason. I had enough so I yelled back at him.

''IT'S A GAME DUMBASS IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC!!''

''YOU CALLING ME A DUMBASS?!YOU CAN'T EVEN DO BASIC MATH!''

I pulled out my knife in a blind rage and threw it at him only for him to freeze it in a block of ice before it could reach him Well..That's a bummer...

Giorno's POV

I was honestly so annoyed by their stupid bickering that I failed to notice that Mista was shaking in annoyance and as soon as I touched his tense shoulder he snapped.

''SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU . ALSO WHY YOU GOTTA GET ANGRY AT DUMB SHIT LIKE THIS YOU FUCKING ICE WIZARD!''

''SAYS THE ONE THAT PEES HIS FUCKING PANTS EACH TIME HE SEES THE NUMBER FOUR!''

''YOU FUCKING ELSA WANNABE YOU WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE HUH ?! COME ON I DARE YOU ASSHOLE!''

Their mindless argument made the poor Pesci cry from stress from them fighting and Y/N wasn't there to comfort him and I felt pretty bad about it so I jumped to the rescue ...With words.

''Ghiaccio, Narancia and Mista stop! Enough of this nonsense you three! You are making Pesci anxious...Plus there's Illuso,Bruno,Fugo,Abbacchio,Formaggio,Trish,Proscicutto and Y/N that are still sleeping at this hour ..So all of you shut the fuck up please I don't want you guys disturbing their slumber especially Y/N's.''

To my surprise Melone backed me up while Pesci smiled from me putting my hand on his shoulder in a comforting, friendly manner .

''Giorno is right , the fact that Risotto hasn't snapped your necks yet is beyond me.''

Risotto only huffed in agreement to Melone's statement as I spoke with a heavy sigh.

''I think we should stop playing before this escalates any further I don't feel like using Gold Experience right now..''

To our surprise, Y/N had walked down the stairs with Illuso by their side while still in their pygamas...Whoops I guess we woke them up...Well shit...They stared at us for a minute with tired eyes. They rubbed their eyes slowly , then with very loud yawn Y/N sat down next to Risotto with a simple ''Good morning I guess.''.Illuso simply leaned against the doorframe of the living room after preparing himself a coffee and telling us an hesitant "Good morning." as well. Silence filled the room , only Illuso's sipping could be heard as Y/N finally broke the silence after a painful two minutes.

''Can I join? Y'all seemed to be having a lot of fun..''

Oh well...Looks like we will continue playing..I swear I'm not simping for Y/N I SWEAR I'm not!

(I didn't write crack in a huge while but I think it came out pretty alright I didn't really know what to put for the chapter pic so yeah lmao sorry guys.)