Feelings (Santana x Reader fluff/lime)

(Santana is baby! He is so goddamn underrated👊🏼😔!He honestly deserves much more love from the JJBA community.)

Santana lazily splashed around in your big indoors hot tub with a childlike curiosity as you quietly watched him with a small smile on your face.

He was smiling as well although it was barely visible...

Santana was awfully obedient towards you even though you were a ''primitive'' you been spoiling him a lot ever since you been tasked to take care of him.You were giving him the joy of being loved he so desperately needed in his life.

A year ago, you had been tasked to adapt Santana to human life, at first he was really scared , he no longer viewed humans as lesser and it showed. Each time someone other than you approached him, he would start to sweat and call for you even though you were always besides him.It was made clear to you that the pillar man had severe dettachement issues, he was constantly glued to your side.

It was difficult to get him to back off a little but after a while he matured and started to be independant but it was still clear that you needed to help him with things, he wasn't raised properly, in his mind he was still a growing child , curious about everything, eager to learn. It surprised you how docile the pillar man was around you considering his clan consumed humans whole with no issues.

After getting out of the hot tub, you helped the pillar man dry up as you prepared his pygamas you had to make since no store had his size. Before you guys went to bed however, you always taught him things including maths, science, history ect. Santana was a genius , he retained information extremely well and he aced all the quizzes you had given him before. In fact, Santana was good at everything but handling his emotions. The concept of emotions was still very foreign to him, his way of showing affection was also extremely odd , he sniffs your stuff constantly saying that he ''likes the smell'' and he also sometimes joins you when you're bathing, his way of showing his love is extremely primitive but despite all this you accept his flaws and accept him for who he is but of course you told him that this behavior is only acceptable with you and not other humans. When you finally finished teaching him stuff you went to bed with him following you close behind. As he layed on the mattress placed on the ground for him, he looked at you as he frowned, yeah...You forgot to mention that Santana refused to go to bed unless you gave his forehead a kiss. Smiling to yourself you softly gave his forehead a kiss as you brushed his gorgeous locks of hair with your fingers and accidently touching his horns. Santana started blushing as he looked at you .

''Y/N when you touched my horns it felt strange.''

You quirked a brow at him.

''Hmmm?How did it make you feel?''

''I feel like my chest is heating up...My entire body feels warm.''

To you it sounded like Santana was feeling pleasure from getting his horns touched , he is at the age where his hormones was gonna start to go into overdrive after all. It then dawned on you.

You'll have to teach him about sexual education one day...And that day might come out to be much sooner than you previously thought.

Well whatever for now Santana is still too immature to learn these things yet you decided to be honest and tell him that the thing he was feeling was pleasure . Thankfully before you could further explain he had fallen asleep peacefully snoring .

''One day you'll learn why you feel these things but for now..You're still a child, goodnight Santana.''

Dragging yourself to bed you collasped onto it and immediately fell asleep with one specific thought going trough your head.

''I didn't know his horns were so sensitive...I wonder if the pillar men masturbated by just touching their horns.?"

The pillar men sure are strange. Even though Santana used to eat people...He was still so innocent about anything sexual, how cute you thought.