❤️Jotaro x Reader headcanons (sfw/nsfw)

(This was requested by Ilovegender so there ya go! Enjoy lmao)

❤️~Jotaro is 100% autistic and you can't change my mind.

🧡~I strongly believe he is also demiromantic/demisexual (just like me for real)

🖤~He probably wants to bottom but he's too afraid to ask or to be seen as a pussy for it.

❤️~He literally has almost no sex drive so don't expect sex everyday with him, he's too busy obssesing over marine life and shit.

🧡~Has a huge dick because obviously he does, all Joestars have massive dongs and massive man titties I don't make the rules.

🖤~Probably wears dolphin themed boxers and will 100% kick your ass into oblivion if you ever mention it so don't.. Unless you wanna die.

❤️~My man Jotaro has depression and PTSD so if you ever hear him crying alone in his office don't question it and if you try to comfort him he will get even more mad so don't, I know you may want to but this man wants to suffer in peace so let him be miserable alone lmao.

🧡~Antisocial as fuck, he much rather read books about oceans than interact with people.(fucking same honestly, just give me a fossil or a paleontology book and I'm not leaving my room for several hours lmao)

🖤~Has a praise kink but is too ashamed to admit it.

❤️~Star Platinum sometimes comes out during sex with him and he just...Stares... It's better to not question it.

🧡~Star Platinum is literally so adorable, he loves to give you stuff without context and Jotaro gets mad at him every single time he does so.(It's okay Star, your owner is just always grumpy)

🖤~Tsundere as all hell, don't expect this man to give you affection often because he won't. His love language is calling you names and being an ass but at the same time he's sweet in his own ways, for exemple if you're sad he will glare at you and tell you to shut up saying that you're annoying. It may sound super mean at first but he much rather see you angry than sad so he's hoping you'll get mad at him instead of being sad.(Give him a break this poor man has terrible emotional understanding so don't take his rudeness too seriously because deep down he truly does care, he's just extremely emotionally constipated)(Side note: I'm not condonning this type of behavior in any way in fact, if someone in real life is treating you like this it's 100% abuse and you should run as far as you can before it grows worse..)

❤️~If you're upset with him he will act like he doesn't care but he does..A lot.. Way more than he probably should.

🧡~Please send this asshole to therapy he has a lot of stuff to figure out in that traumatised brain of his lmao.

🖤~Hug him without context and he will almost cry.

(Sorry for being late at writing this lmao, I was busy and I'm sorry that's it's short but I hope you still like it anyway!)