❤️A little help? Part two (Ghiaccio x Reader lemon/fluff)

(This is for bizarrereading 🧡 they suggested part two to ''A little help?'' so here it is !Lmao enjoy folks, drawing isn't mine!)

Ghiaccio was mesmerised as he turned to look at you, water dripped from your wet clothes as he could see the outline of your perfect body. More heat was forming inside his belly as you gave his member a tight squeeze . He nearly squeaked and his legs began to get wobbly from the sudden action, he fell on you as he rubbed himself against your leg with such lust it was hard to believe this was an assassin that killed people by freezing them to death. He kept staring at your lips as you rubbed him with your soft hand , he wanted to kiss you so badly, your lips looked so delicious he could barely keep himself from doing so.

" You wanna kiss me huh? I'll let you , so go ahead.''

His cheeks flared up as leaned his face closer to yours with eyes filled with admiration, lust and love. Your lips met as Ghiaccio secretly cursed inside his thoughts that he couldn't hold your cheeks to deepen the kiss since both his arms were in casts. A heavy makeout session took place as you felt yourself get increasingly more excited from it. You quickened up the pace as you carefully snuck your free hand behind him to grope his round butt. He grunted heavily inside your mouth as you squeezed his ass harder and giving it a small slap. Was this really Ghiaccio you were dealing with?!The way his mouth let out short breaths of hot air as he sloppily kissed feeled so out of character. It feels like you were truly seeing his true colors as he moaned your name as your rubbed your thumb on the slit of his cock. His breathing was getting increasingly erratic , he was nearing a pretty intense orgasm. With a smirk you started jerking him faster as he looked at you with an erotic face that made you even hornier. With a loud gasp , he came inside your hand as he moaned your name one last time before letting his head fall on the crook of your neck. When you heard quiet snores coming from him , you knew he was exhausted so you grabbed him and dressed him up in his pygamas after drying him up . You carefully carried him to his room with the help of your stand and layed him on the bed. Kissing his forehead you installed yourself besides him inside the bed. Hugging his waist you as smiled to yourself at seeing the true side of Ghiaccio a bottom that's a total tsundere for you, he denied it often that he liked you but that shower today finally comfirmed your theory of him having a crush on you , the way he looked at you earlier, it was filled with love it was filled with lust too but the love inside his eyes was real.

"I love you too you fucking neurotic ice cube."

Laughing to yourself you finally fell asleep cuddling Ghiaccio.

(Woohoo lemon with fluff at the end!)