Jonathan x Reader headcanons (sfw/nsfw)

( Fun fact,Jonathan is my favorite Joestar, he's my baby,I really wish more people in the JJBA community liked him.)

❤️~Jonathan is a hardcore bottom, this man is 100% submissive he never tries to take control in the bedroom even if you ask him to he won't be able to do it, he's too scared that he would accidently hurt you if he doms, he doesn't enjoy being dominant anyway.

🧡~ He enjoys when you sit on his face :), after a very stressful day he oftens pleads for you to sit on his face.

🖤~He's literally the biggest cuddler in existence, Jonathan could literally cuddle you for hours and still not get tired of cuddling, he really enjoys your warmth.

❤️~ Jonathan is slightly into bondage, he likes getting his hands tied.

🧡~ He's a huge romantic, he often takes you on fancy dates and tells how much you mean to him every single day.

''Y/N you mean the world to me, without you I'm nothing."

🖤~ He's not afraid of much but his biggest fears include going in a boat (for quite obvious reasons) and losing you.

❤️~ He immediately gets very horny when you're wearing lace, it's his ultimate weakness.

🧡~ He makes you breakfast in bed,he happens to be a really good cook too,his food is really fucking delicious :)!

🖤~ He tried teaching you hamon once because you kept asking him to learn it but it didn't go well, since then he refuses to teach you hamon.

❤️~ He never gets into arguments with you, he's a very peaceful and accepting man that accepts most opinions.

🧡~ Jonathan isn't really afraid to cry in front of you, he knows how important it is to not let your emotions bottle up, he doesn't care if he's not seen as manly.(luckily for him you don't mind), he much rather be mentally happy than to please society's standards.

🖤~ He trusts you with his life, not once has he ever doubted you.

❤️~Jonathan lowkey likes getting his hair pulled but is way too shy to say so.

🧡~He takes your birthday very seriously, when it's your birthday, he goes all out , Jonathan literally spends thousands of dollars in decorations each time and he even bakes the birthday cake himself.

🖤~When you're sick, Jonathan makes sure to take excellent care of you, you can always count on him.

❤️~Jonathan really wants to have a dog since he lost Danny when he was still young but he's really afraid you'll say no or say that you're allergic to dogs.

🧡~ Jonathan often gives you very lengthy massages that last between thirty mins to an hour sometimes more if you ask for it, he's incredibly skilled at massages too. They're so good that you almost always end up falling asleep after each session.