Orders (Risotto x Reader lemon/LaSquadra fluff)

(Yes I'm making Risotto a submissive bottom because I fucking can <3 and yes I made that edit of Risotto lmao,this one is really fucking kinky because you know... Risotto is obviously a BDSM icon.Not gonna lie I wrote this oneshot mainly for myself.)

A very tight pink collar was wrapped around Risotto's neck as you dragged him with the included leash into the office.That fool was gonna follow every order you give to him no matter how much he objected he could easily use his stand against you and stop you from doing this to him but he never did..He was a pain slut for you yet he had too much fucking pride to admit it out loud.

"This is truly embarrasing the entire team saw us...I won't stand this !"

Pulling on his leash to make him face you, you slapped him harshly making his breath hitch. You could already see him start to harden.

"You fucking whore , enjoying my slaps like the true pain slut you are huh?"

He looked so pathetic, your supposed superior in your full control how funny. His cheeks were so flushed and his breath was heavy .

"Stop this ! I'll fire you!"

You smirked.

"Don't make me laugh Nero you know damn well you won't, just look at you, you look so fucking pathetic right now.''

You pulled the leash harder as he bit his lip from lust. Once you both were inside his office You slammed the door shut and pushed him with your stand's help towards the desk.

Because there was honestly no way you could push him around alone, he was way too massive to do that.

" You disobeyed...I told you to not give Pesci missions he's fucking injured for fuck sake!"

You rubbed his massive erection with your leg as he stayed quiet, gosh you really wanted to break his pride so fucking bad. Before he could speak up you sat on his chest and pinched his hard nipples with force.

"Take your punishement like a good Capo Risotto ."

Opening the desk's drawer you pulled out a vibrator as Risotto's eyes widened. You smirked as you removed his pants and boxers making his once restricted erection spring to life. He was massive and he was pierced which proved that he loved pain. Pre-cum leaked out of his tip as you shoved the vibrator inside his ass. A dry cry erupted from his throat as he immediately tried to regain his composure with the hardest glare he could muster but his body was betraying him. He bit his lip harshly as he groaned looking at you still on his chest. You wrapping my hands around his neck made him completely lose his cool as he moaned loudly at the lack of oxygen inside his lungs and the strong vibrations hitting his prostate. Drool leaked out of his mouth as he begged you to touch his swollen dick.

" Shut the fuck up bitch, do I need to fucking gag you again?! You have no goddamn right to ask me to touch you after you force the poor injured Pesci to go on a mission!"

You slapped him again as he looked at you with pure desperation, he was nearing an orgasm you could feel it . With a sadistic smile you pulled the toy out which made Risotto nearly cry . Tying him up you slapped him one last time .

" Next time obey my orders Nero and I'll let you cum."

Satisfied with getting your message across ,you exited the office as your Capo continued to whine like a pathetic loser. The team looked at you with flushed faces as Formaggio spoke.

"Damn Nero is kinky as fuck."

The room erupted into laughter as Pesci awkwardly looked at you with flushed cheeks as he walked over to you with the help of his leg braces.

" Thank you Y/N...."

With a huge smile you ruffled his green hair and hugged him as Prosciutto silently got jealous of you , he couldn't believe his own brother liked you more than him.

"Don't mention it Fishie , Nero was being unfair so I put him in his place, overworking his members isn't a good idea ya know?"

Illuso smirked as he watched Pesci cling to you like a lost child , he found it hilarious how much everyone simped for you but he clearly wasn't any better himself,he simped really hard for you too, they will gladly listen to your orders if you ever become the next Capo.

(I fucking love LaSquadra they're honestly so underrated it's fucking sad.)