Pretty (Jonathan x Reader lemon/fluff)

(Edit by me heheh, gosh Jonathan looks so cute and I'm not ashamed to say that this beautiful picture used to be my background wallpaper on my Iphone a few months ago lmao.)

Jonathan looked into the mirror his face flushing with a deep shade of red, he could see himself in the lingerie you had recommended him to wear, a beautiful lacy set of almost see trough panties and a lacy bra with nipple holes adorned with some beautiful stockings, to simply put it, he looked absolutely stunning, you really chose well. Smirking to yourself,you seductively called your lover over to sit on your lap since you were strong enough to carry him and at this point and it was clear to you that your husband was very submissive, a pleaser really, the perfect man for you.A very courageous,kind,beautiful,strong and noble man with a golden heart, a truly rare find these days. As he sat comfortably on your lap, you kissed his neck softly as he moaned sweetly in delight to the touch, he was very sensitive so making him moan was quite easy . You knew all of his weak spots and knew how to exploit them perfectly to make your husband a moaning mess, you two had been married for a year after all . Jonathan leaned into your soft sensual touches as you started to massage his thighs softly, Jonathan was starting to get an erection that poke out of his small panties. You hummed in satisfaction to his pleasant reaction as you made your way down to the hem of his underwear with your hand. Licking his earlobe, you rubbed your thumb across the slit of his shaft . His nipples had perked up in interest which made you smile even wider, taking your other hand, you rubbed his left bud with your fingers as you traced his dick painfully slow, you knew damn well Jonathan loved your teasing. Precum leaked from him as he held the bedsheets tightly in his hands moaning in pleasure to the feelings of being toyed with in such a sensual manner by you.

''I love you so much Jonathan , you're such a good boy.''

Jonathan was a sucker for praise too and it was made perfectly obvious when he had grinded against your lap at your lovely words, rubbing his other nipple you suckled on his neck making sure to leave hickies all over it . Taking a vibrator out of your bedside cabinet, you put it on your husband's shaft and strapped it on securely so it wouldn't fall off accidently. Turning the vibration on , you watched as your husband started to drool and moan bucking his hips to the stimulation. You started to play with both of his nipples as he gripped the sheets tighter in euphoria. Watching him get so undone from you was so satisfying to witness, such a strong man completely at your mercy and enjoying every second of it. You softly kissed his cheek as he moaned eroticaly and sweetly to the feelings of the vibrations on his shaft, deciding to kick it up a notch, you turned the vibrator onto the maximum setting making your husband gasp in surprise at the sudden change of pace.

''You're so pretty like this.''

Jonathan started to shake with pleasure as pre-cum continued to leak out of him in a seemingly endless stream. Putting your hand above one of his, you continue to play with one of his nipples with your free hand as you licked his neck occasionaly giving it a gentle kiss over the numerous number of hickies now present on his muscular neck.

''Ah ah- Y/N I'-m goin-g to to to cu-m!''

You smiled at his words as you continued to abuse his neck with kisses and bites as you massaged both of his thighs in a sensual manner . With one last buckle of the hips and a loud feminine moan, Jonathan orgasmed all over his panties and some of his cum managed to land on his stomach. Turning the vibrator off and taking it off of him, you rubbed Jonathan's soft and messy blue hair and cleaned the mess up and gave him a sweet kiss afterwards. You didn't expect him to cum so soon but maybe it was because it had been a week that you didn't touch him, you were busy after all but, Jonathan was a patient man, he never rushed . Once your husband had put the lingerie inside the washing machine and gotten into his usual pygamas, he joined you inside the bed but not before giving you a goodnight kiss. Cuddling him from behind, you inhaled his sweet,intoxicating scent and shortly fell asleep after him with the biggest smile ever, it's not everyday you got to see your husband Jonathan look so stunningly pretty in something you had chosen for him. It was your first time asking him to wear lingerie and you were so happy with the results. Yeah you'll probably buy him another set of expensive lingerie to wear pretty soon.

(Omg I didn't write lemon in a huge while but holy shit am I proud of this one! I think I did fucking fantastic! I really hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did.)