Bath time (Joseph x Reader fluff)

(Y'all are both very young kids in this one so this will be just cute kid stuff theres absolutely nothing sexual about this one, anyway enjoy!)

Elizabeth Joestar started the bath as Joseph ran around butt naked chasing a laughing an also naked Y/N , with a sigh, Elizabeth called them over which they obeyed without a second of hesitation, Joseph was smart enough to not disobey his mother and Y/N was overall not trying to get on the woman's bad side it would be idiotic to do so since Elizabeth was not to be messed with.

Carefully putting her son into the tub, the brunette woman watched as you quickly joined in after your best friend in a fit of giggles. Getting the soap, Elizabeth wet the heads of both of the rowdy kids and began to massage their scalp with the luxury shampoo she had bought. Joseph inched closer to Y/N as the latter decided to tickle him , Elizabeth sighed loudly as her son began to squirm around like a small worm from Y/N's relentless tickling, a part of her found it very cute. You were Joseph's first friend you two were always glued to each other, not going anywhere without each other's company. Elizabeth's attention was suddently brought back to the present when Joseph accidently used hamon on Y/N making their hair shoot up as soapy bubbles from their hair covered the ceiling. Instead of being mad, Elizabeth was proud, her son was just five years old and yet he already knew how to use hamon to some extent. The two kids broke into a huge fit of laughter nearly inhaling the soapy water when Elizabeth washed their hair from the shampoo. After washing both the kids up, Elizabeth covered her son with his favorite comic towel as well as covering the little Y/N with their (favorite color) towel. Elizabeth was surprised at how obedient her son was during bath time, usually he puts a little fight during it but this time he didn't...It was the first time he had bathed with his best friend and from what the brunette woman could tell, you calmed Joseph's nerves greatly by just being near him. She shooed the kids out the bathroom and ordered them to get into their pygamas for the night. Elizabeth stood back up from her previously kneeling position and laughed as the two kids tied their respective towels around their waist and ran towards the bedroom as they held hands .

''I'm sure one day these two troublemakers will end up together.''