0.0.IX.IX.III.IV

CHAPTER ZERO-ZERO NINETY-NINE SLASH THREE-POINT FOUR

"ALRIGHT Alright !!..." Stephen has begun to say as he stands between the two people he considers a brother him and an excellent special friend. He was growing very tired of the little prank war between the two and decided to finally put an end to it for the living Christ of Jesus before someone took a trip to the ER tonight. And trust him when he says that if it's one thing black folks hated the most, it was sitting in the emergency room all night and day.

"Now I want the both of you to stop this little prank war and call a truce right here and right now. He said, looking between the two who wore the most stubborn grimaces on their faces, he could paint a Picasso if he were that type of artist. You all got your minor revenge pranks in, and you considered even. So I'm ending it now; shake on it. He demanded, sending both Aaliyah and Smoke into tiny bickers of complaints.

Stephen rolled his eyes. "ENOUGH !!!. He exclaimed loudly. The action alone zipped the pair right and straight up immediately and quickly. Aaliyah frowned and gave him the once-over. She hadn't known he could get that loud, at least not at her. I'm about tired of the two of you. No more bickering !!! It's already bad enough that half the house is split up for no other reason than big-ass egos. He said, making sure that the message was direct to Smoke, who rolled his eyes. So when I count down to three, I want you to shake on it, Aight.

"What !?...oh no way. Aaliyah scoffed, folding her arms."Mmm... I'm not touching him; I don't know where his hands have been. She snorted, rolling her eyes. Stephen couldn't help but cackle at that holding the bridge of his nose for composure.

         Smoke kissed his teeth."I'll second that as well. I wouldn't want to get magic glitter... all over me like a Barbie unicorn. He mocked, raising his hands dramatically and waving them around. Aaliyah gasped as Stephen laughed unintentionally. She cleared her throat and raised an eyebrow over at him.

         Stephen stopped laughing. "Aight quit it, Wann, stop it with the Pre-K jokes, mane. Can't you see she doesn't like them ?"...

     "Duh, they wouldn't be called insults and jokes if she did, Bruh. He deadpanned smartly. Stephen just rolled his eyes.

      "Oh, you don't have to worry about that; I never said I didn't like them. Aaliyah said with a scoff waving him off. See, I expect corny jokes from an immature person telling them. She replied as Missy and the other girls laughed. Smoke narrowed his eyes slowly.

       "See, mane, I'm not apologizing to her. He pointed. It's her fault that my elbow nearly busted open. He held his pink and purple bruised elbow in his peripheral to see.