{0.0.IX}

CHAPTER-ZERO-ZERO-NINE

TO BE CONTINUED..........

"HOW ABOUT YALL get even. Aaliyah said with a smirk. All the girls in the room turned around and glared over at her crazy like she had two heads.

     Missy furrowed her eyebrows. "What you talking about, Liyah? She replied in her Arnold Jackson Different Strokes voice. Aaliyah got off the bed she was sitting on.

"I mean an eye for an eye. She smirked deviously rubbing her hands together. The girls just stared at her still not getting it. Aaliyah sighed. "You know like revenge and getting them back ?" She deadpanned. It was as if she was talking to many special Ed kids who rode the yellow bus to school.

Missy lifted her head."By doing what ?" Aaliyah mentally rolled her eyes, wanting to smack herself upside the head. "You mean to tell me you guys never prank someone before ?"She questioned with furrowed eyes. The rest of the girls shook their heads as an indication of no and Aaliyah practically dropped her jaws low to the cream-colored carpet on the floor.

      Pranking and playing practical jokes on whatever victim was sadly around, mainly family and friends, was a part of her life and part of her development character. It was one of the many hobbies she and her brother shared growing up. They loved pulling pranks on each other all day long and to the point a prank war was declared. Jasmine was always her partner in crime and the two couldn't wait to commit some deviant pranks on the other girls at sleepovers, birthday parties, etc. Not only that but Aaliyah was considered the prankster queen or the princess of mischief either title goes just know she was the best all around. No one could ever get her because she always got them first and they never knew when she was gonna strike just ask Rashad.

"Uh-uh, I'm grown. Lashawn said looking back and folding her arms."That's what little kids do. Aaliyah rolled her eyes. She quite frankly hadn't remembered asking her her opinion. Even if, Aaliyah felt her statement was a bit hypocritical considering the fact she had it out for the teenager since day one. She wasn't qualified to stamp the word little kid across anything except the little girl edges she gave herself with HER brush she might add on.

"Well, I guess you okay with the guys hiding and confiscating your stuff whenever they don't get their way and or whenever they like, hmm... I wonder what they're gonna take next week? Aaliyah said with an incentive tone touching her chin with her finger."Prolly something expensive like jewelry or better yet your undies since Smoke did mention he had his eyes on a pair in the upstairs bathroom. She said, and Missy practically coughed loudly.