XVIII

CHAPTER-EIGHTEENWELCOME TO DEATH ROW

CHAPTER-EIGHTEEN
WELCOME TO DEATH ROW

        "I SAT DOWN IN ONE OF THE Leather chairs contemplating instead or not I should make a run for it

"I SAT DOWN IN ONE OF THE Leather chairs contemplating instead or not I should make a run for it. Hell, I didn't care; to be honest, I could make an excuse and say some stuff had come up. Yeah, I nodded to myself about to get up until the receptionist decided to inform me Suge wanted to see me now. He had me waiting for almost an hour out here, and all the while, I had to deal with my pulse beating out of control and shaking my leg to deal with the nervousness.

The receptionist must have noticed my behavior because she kept sniffling in some laughter behind her magazine from time to time. It was then that she asked me did I wanted some water or something. I declined, but it made me wonder whether or not she was used to people being this nervous whenever they had business with Suge Knight; I mean, she had to if she was the receptionist.

"You can go in now. He's ready for you."She said, smiling as if she could see through me or something.

I nodded and adjusted the WhiteSox baseball cap I cocked to the back of my head. I checked underneath my shirt to make sure the gun was secured. It was so numerous bodyguards around here, and I wanted to make sure none of them knew I came packing because you never know.

One of Suge's ample ass linebackers, the security who look like they diet on nothing but straight-up meat, led me down a long corridor hallway. I noticed that they were all bald, too, like chocolate shiny milk dougs like, what is this a conspiracy or something? Everything in Death Row Records was creepy too. The walls were either black or red like he was in a Satanic cult, and to make things worse, I only saw one damn window in here, and that was in the lobby area, and that right there worried me. I don't do that freaky leaky shit, neither did I know the type of weird sh** Suge was into because I didn't know him well, and as of now, I didn't want to.

        We walked into some large black double doors. I don't know why the entries made me feel as if I was going to hell. One of the security guards stuck their head inside. I guess to inform him he had a visitor. I heard a soft distorted voice from the other side say.