VIII

CHAPTER-EIGHTSTUDIO CLASH

CHAPTER-EIGHT
STUDIO CLASH

         I FELT STUPID as hell for getting myself involved with Barry's crazy ass once again Every Time I get around him troubles followed

         I FELT STUPID as hell for getting myself involved with Barry's crazy ass once again Every Time I get around him troubles followed. It wasn't a secret that I couldn't stand his bald head ass. And I could care less about favors, not after what he pulled the other day. Lucky for him I liked his niece way too much to back out of producing her album. I was going to try my hardest to keep my problems specifically towards him and not direct them toward her since she probably had no clue of the type of person her Uncle was.

     As of now damn near the whole Da Bassment crew was sitting in the studio putting the finishing touches on Sista "Brand new song. Aaliyah was down here chilling too. From time to time without her noticing I would glance over at her sitting between Elgin and Digital Black bobbing her head. And to be quite honest it was now kind of weird looking over at her at least not without seeing her ugly-ass uncle's face popping up in my mind. Let's not get things twisted though I wasn't calling myself a pussy when it came to Barry but I wouldn't necessarily underestimate his crazy ass either.

           I was sitting down at the soundboard messing around with the beat while the girls were singing in the booth. Missy was up first to sing and then LaShawn was up afterward while the others were harmonizing and doing background singing. I hope Everything goes exceptionally well because I plan to drop a hot remix to Brand New shortly after.

Every time I'm with you ... you make me feel brand new ...
Writing our names on everything, cuz I'm always with you
No matter where you're far or near .....ah ah I'm always here
You won't disappear .....

You make me feel .... So brand new
Even if my friends say that I'm a fool
So see they don't know, the other side
I just wanna feel you and hold you tight .....
I'm so in love ....yeah I'm so in love baby and I hope you are too
I'm so in woo woo...yeah I'm so in love with you
I'm so in love ...
I'm so in love ...
Oh just won't you talk to me ....