0.0.XVII.VII.I.II

Recap

He looked back at Dalvin and kissed his teeth. Dalvin burst into laughter glancing at the irritated expression on his face.

"She calling for you, dawg. Quit playing with her. She straight using all of her devices on you. Dalvin countered.

               "THE FUCK I LOOK LIKE Super K-Mart in the flesh and shit

"THE FUCK I LOOK LIKE Super K-Mart in the flesh and shit. DeVante snorted. Dalvin leaned back and laughed.

"I'm saying she feeling you big bro. He said slinging his arm around DeVante's shoulders. DeVante removed his arm. I'm good. And you over here sounding like K-Ci tight lip ass with that.

"Alright. Dalvin said casually putting his hands up in defense. Hell, I'm making an effort to help you score tonight. I guess this is the thanks I get. He snickered and explained. Fuck what the little brother had to say.

"Aight you want to help me ?" DeVante hunched over and said. Go sit over there or better yet go get me another refill little brother. He air quoted putting a glass on the table resulting in it making the clanking sound on the glass table.

                  Dalvin snorted glancing over his shoulder wondering if was he talking about him. Who are you talking about? I ain't yah slave, you better get up and go get it yourself. Dalvin stated crushing the bossiness of his brother's ways since they were little boys.

DeVante laughed standing up himself, he felt a bit dizzy as if he were close to tumbling down the stairs of the lounge area.

          "Whoa there. Mr.Swing. One of the bodyguards said catching him by the arm. You straight ?"

DeVante drew his arm from his grasp. He hated when people touched him or grabbed him. He considered it an offense and permission to beat someone's ass moreover Aaliyah was the only peculiar one to him because when she did so he felt at home in front of a fireplace with comfort.

           Not... a big ass gorilla in a tight black outfit.

            "I'm straight. He replied wiping his face and fixing his jacket. I'm just trying to get over to the bar.

Ford turned his head cautiously to the thick assemblies of a cluster of dancers filling the place up swiftly. He didn't think it was a good recommendation for the megastar to get entangled in it. When it came to DeVante the guards were more attentive to him than the guys due to the male being the considerably one who folks inclined to pick on during events.

Ford concluded it was his softer appearance than the others. So outside thugs often sought the troubadour resulting in things getting uglier real quickly.