{0.0.VI}

CHAPTER-ZERO-ZERO-SIXGIN & JUICE

GIN & JUICE

CHAPTER-ZERO-ZERO-SIXGIN & JUICE

SNOOP DOGGY DOG....... !!!!!

(Next week)

              AALIYAH GLARED OUTSIDE the window watching the scenery speed past her as the long strands of hair blew back from the wind sweeping across her face DeVante's car was producing as he sped through the city to an unknown destination he didn't give much clarity about before they left the house. The only known thing she did know was that it had something to do with Suge Knight and of course being music related. Which is the main reason why the two were taking a trip into the city today on this amazing sunny day.

            "If Suge is from Nevada why does he have an office here in New York ?"I thought Deathrow was a west coast label ?"Aaliyah asked removing herself away from the window and sitting back in her seat. DeVante looked back from the road and over at her.

         "He is but he's a businessman as well with many business projects. DeVante shrugged. That requires you to travel from time to time. The more buildings... the easier it gets to venture out... you know. He replied honestly coming up with the best explanation he could give to her. Truth be told he hadn't known much about Suge himself just the things he wanted him to know and nothing else. Not that DeVante care to know. I mean they were becoming good and close friends as time progressed but at the end of the day the things that mattered most to him were the music and of course, the money and notoriety attached to it.

         Aaliyah nodded her head as he just continued driving. In a matter of minutes, they made it to the city and by the city, she didn't know which one because New York was huge. Aaliyah just knew that they were far out somewhere and a lot further than the last time she was with him when they were here at Uptown records. DeVante pulled alongside a huge building with huge address numbers on the front that read studio (666)Six-Sixty-Six. Aaliyah furrowed her eyebrows over the familiar numbers and where she had seen them before.