0.0.XI.II.II

PART TWO......

             DeVante parted ways, chuckling about his inner thoughts as he tried to navigate the vast grocery store as a conquest of an item he had no clue of how to find

             DeVante parted ways, chuckling about his inner thoughts as he tried to navigate the vast grocery store as a conquest of an item he had no clue of how to find. Grocery shopping wasn't his forte; it was something he never had to do, at least not anymore, not since his mom sent him to the store once, and he came out with all the wrong items. How in the hell was he supposed to know where the bell peppers and onions were kept around this big ass store.

        "Excuse me, cutie. DeVante said, approaching the first employee he saw in a uniform. It was a young lady, probably in her teen years, who was about Aaliyah's age, stacking can-provide goods, etc., on the shelves, and she was blowing a sizeable pink bubble from a commodity of her gum. When she saw him, she immediately smiled and her eyes became bugged-eyed when she recognized him and he was even more attractive in person.

         "Yes!!.... She cheesed big star-struck. How can I help you ?".... She replied, putting her stacking to a halted stop. That caused the male to chuckle lowly over how energetic and the enthusiasm laced in her voice.

"You think you can pinpoint me to the vegetables? I'm sort of lost and.... clearly don't know my way around this big-ass store. The young girl laughed a little more than she should have, pointing a shaky finger forward.

"I-its it's at the entrance of the store up front. She said with nervousness in her voice. She had worked here as a stock clerk since her freshman year of high school and never encountered a celebrity on the premises before. The store was local and irreverent, so one can imagine the expression on her face seeing one of the members of the hottest R&B group in music standing in front of her and asking for directions.

"Good looking out. He said with a head nod going on his way. But before he could, the young girl exclaimed suddenly.

"Can I please have your autograph!!.... She said happily with stars in her eyes, which stopped him in his tracks as he glanced back for a moment. He wasn't expected to sign anything today. Nonetheless, he could never turn a fan away. Jodeci loved and owed them so much for their success. And my girlfriends we love Jodeci so much, and you all influenced us to start our group. She smiled timidly. I'm considered you of the group. She blushed. Er, I like to write songs, and I was ecstatic when I found out you and your brother are from the VA.

"Word.... DeVante said delightfully as his face smoothed over. It always gave him joy whenever he met people from the V.A., his home state representing. Before relocating to N.C. That's what's up; you live here in Jersey ?"

         She nodded."Yeah... my pops relocated the family here for a new job. She explained thoroughly, rolling her eyes, indicating she didn't like it here much. That caused him to laugh a bit due to the similarities of how he felt about North Carolina when his pops moved them there. It was nothing but white folks everywhere.