XII

CHAPTER TWELVE
ULTIMATUMS

CHAPTER TWELVE ULTIMATUMS

Lately, I had the strangest feeling

"YEAH, AND NEXT TIME you two bastards come into my office on some shit like that again I'ma have NYPD dragged yah black asses out of here and you can spend a weekend in a jail cell got it. Andre said in a serious tone as he went in on K-Ci and Jojo. It took almost a solid hour to separate them and Puffy apart ,hence right after K-Ci ass decided to pick another fight with one of Dre's big ass security guards for grabbing him by the neck and talking shit as he say, either way I saw it, it was typical Jojo and K-Ci shit. Dre went ballistic over the damage that was done in the lobby like a true drama ass king he was and I sat back as usual wanting to be anywhere but at Uptown right now.

   "Aye Andre you threaten us with the same bull shit every other week man, when you gone actually do it."K-Ci smacked his lips and fixed his snap back.

   "Don't play with me K-Ci !?" Andre said growing a little frustrated, you and yo quiet ass brother over there cost me a Thousand dollar worth of damage. I got a half of mind of deducting that shit outta yo check since you don't seem to be keen on my threats lately.

"It's about time you replaced some of that dusty shit anyways, it look like all American presidents sat in them old ass chairs. MLK prolly got a lap dance from Coretta Scott King on that couch in there. Jojo said and they burst out into fits of laughter. I let out a dry laugh not really feeling the energy to joke around right now.

"Akiki Akiki, Shut up, how about I keep yah check and use it to replace it than since you gotta problem with Uptown decor. Andre stated in a matter or factly tone Suddenly the door bust open and Dalvin popped in wearing some shades on his face finally deciding to show up and show his face after a hour .

"Oh shit ...what I miss ??

"Dalvin how you know you missed anything. I said calmly. You wasn't even here.