0.0.XXXIII

-------------------------------------      CHAPTER-ZERO-ZERO-THIRTY-  EIGHT -------------------------------------

      CHAPTER-ZERO-ZERO-THIRTY-  EIGHT
-------------------------------------

            "WELCOME TO MCDONALDS how may I help you? Yes, I'd like a number three without cheese, super-sized. Oh, and a fudge sundae without nuts though. And a medium Coca-Cola, please. Aaliyah ordered and smiled.

"Thank you.

            When she looked up and over at Dalvin, K-Ci, Usher, and the rest of the security at the restaurant who was staring at her with jaw-dropper and big astonished eyes.

               "What are y'all looking at? You guys act like you haven't seen someone order a meal before. Usher assembled a face authorizing his eyebrows to put forward quite impressed.

"Dang girl that is a lot.... of food. Usher said from behind her quite stunned.

"So what?! Don't judge or stare... it's rude. Besides I haven't eaten anything all day. Aaliyah protested feeling embarrassed. The only thing she had to eat all morning was airplane M&M's that were available on the courtesy of Suge Knight and that was practically five and seven hours ago. I was withering away on a plane jet-legged for hours. She stuck her tongue out quickly.

                 "Damn Lee-Lee, what are you trying to do? Eat for half of L.A. I didn't know you can pack it like Dalvin's forehead. Let me find out if you eating for two. He winked at her. Aaliyah rolled her eyes. She was unexpectedly wishing she had another bag of chips to throw on him. K-Ci wisecracks with a loud laugh bringing about the others to laugh with him as well to her chagrin oh and Dalvins too because he kissed his teeth and pushed K-Ci's shoulder over resulting in him moving out of the way.

"Don't pay him any mind. Dalvin snorted. That's why he's the reason our production label ultimately decided on a name. Dalvin casually stated. Aaliyah and Usher's eyes both darted toward him with straightforward confusion written on their faces.