0.0.XI.II

TBC........

CHAPTER ZERO-ZERO-TWELVE

          "SO.... What's THE deal with this Suge Knight thing? Aaliyah questioned carefully, deciding to keep up a conversation beyond the usual bickering the two can't help but engage in with each other like an old married couple. DeVante trailed behind her, his body becoming stiff all of a sudden.

"What about him ?"..... He grumbled with a shrug followed by a sigh. He does not want to get into unnecessary details with the situation any longer than he needs because it usually ends in drama due to his friendship choices.

"I mean, why would your brother be so upset about something like that if it's music-related and nothing else? She stated. That doesn't seem like Dalvin, to be honest.

"That's because you haven't known him almost your entire life like I have. He replied. And if you knew him the way I have, you would know how spoiled and entitled Dalvin ass is. Now... the jealousy thing is some new shit even for me. He was never the jealous type to me, but.... the spoiled part—Pst..... like bread and butter. He continued, and Aaliyah glared over at him as if he lost his marbles for saying such a thing.

        Yeah, it was confirmed she hadn't known him any longer than a few months compared to the number of births; however, she likes to feel as if she knew Dalvin pretty well because they enormously grew close over the matter of months, and she saw him as another big brother from a different mother. And one thing for certain that she learned was that he wasn't at all the jealous type. Dalvin overly admired too much of his vanity to be jealous of anyone. He once told her that if he could grant any wish in the world, it would be world peace, reversing the tables, seizing all whites into slavery like they did his people, forcing them to eat chitterlings every night in the barn, and lastly, to clone himself as a female double that way he could marry himself with no problems attached to the relationship because it would be him without any drawbacks. Besides, he said no one loved him the way he did and that he wouldn't have to spend as much money to treat himself because it would be himself.

        She indeed found that whole statement to be... unusually different and.... very Taylor-ish, But at least he's sincere to himself, which brings her to disagree about the jealousy thing. Moreover, Mr. Dalvin was way too much of a gentleman, laid back, and a ton of sex appeal glued to him to ever be jealous of Sugar Bear or whatever name he goes by. She didn't care to remember correctly.

"Please, Dal's not the jealous type; it's tough for me to believe that. Aaliyah said with a scoff, chuckling tailing the end of her lips. Perhaps he just misses you; I mean, you're always busy with music and additional.... things I won't name. She muttered, the last part looking at the marble floor insinuating the many women he was always tangled in sheets with. Besides, you have been spending all summer with Suge. She shrugged, which caused him to jerk up more alert than before.