0.0.IX.V

ZERO-ZERO-NINE FIVE

ZERO-ZERO-NINE FIVE

THEY DON'T CALL ME THE QUEEN OF MISCHIEF FOR NOTHING......

AS SMOKE PROMISED he swore to get major payback towards the girls and declared a prank war against them. Regardless of the girl's actions, his real target was Aaliyah who initiated the whole thing by involving herself in something that had nothing to do with her. Now the guys threaten to hit back even twice as hard when they least expected it. That alone made the women quite nervous yet curious about what they may up and do to them.... ah again. The little bathroom charade was a harsh one so they could just imagine what Smoke and Black had planned.

         Aaliyah was nonchalant about the whole thing and told the other ladies not to dwell on it much. That was the exact thing the guys wanted. Whatever plans and plots the fellas had planned didn't bother her. She practically wrote the book to practical jokes and mischiefs herself and if they knew what was best for them they wouldn't dare retaliate unless they wanted this smoke from her. But she was wrong and because of her actions, the girls dealt with a week's worth of revenge worn on their sleeves from the guys. Luckily she wasn't around half the time to endure the misery they implemented on the girls daily. But maybe she was about to find out the hard way.

SUNDAY NIGHT was the night Missy found a note pinned up to the bulletin board in the kitchen. The board was implanted there as means to communicate with the house members by Boss Player himself from his assistant slash Vice President. Shannon or Big Shan they preferred to him as. DeVante sucked big time at communication and organization in any sort and could lose his brain if that were possible. That's why Shannon used the note board to individually keep track of all Swing's acts signed to Swing Mob. Studio schedules and sessions, meetings, etc.

     DeVante wasn't into itinerary and did things accordingly to his Jodeci schedule and when he felt like it. That's why the note surprised Melissa a whole lot when she has seen it on the board while traveling in the fridge for a beverage soda. Boss Player never left any notes for them and would likely page or call if he wanted to link up with the group at anytime or day so that was a little odd. She thought strangely picking the note off the board and reading it.