XIII

CHAPTER-THIRTEEN JUST USHERING MY WAY IN

CHAPTER-THIRTEEN
JUST USHERING MY WAY IN

CHAPTER-THIRTEEN JUST USHERING MY WAY IN

           "AYE I'M TELLING you De, this kid is mad talented man and I mean with a little preparation and skills I have no doubt he could be in MJ league, "Puffy explained and I scoffed and rolled my eyes some. I was growing tired of everybody comparing somebody to MJ like that was supposed to impress me enough to wanna work with them or something and then pranced into the studio sounding like Eddie Murphy on his debut album.

      "I need you to create him something hot, I wanna introduce Usher to the music world, and to do that I need a hot single, you know what I mean to get the fans up and plumping. That's where you come in and do you, you think you could do that? He explained and I looked up at him like he had two heads, hell I almost snatched my shades off with the quickness talking about do you think you could do that he must not know who he talking to."If not, Al a call away.

      "Alright! I exclaimed getting annoyed What kinda name is Usher anyways.... his mama fell in love with somebody who showed her to her seat. Aye since you towering over me asking for favors or whatnot you cutting me a check afterward.

     Puffy kissed his teeth shaking his head. Man after everything I did for Jodeci you got the audacity to bring up money, that's an all-time low Swing you know I'll do anything for y'all, we're supposed to be boys remember? He said smiling.

    "Puffy please..... the only thing you did for Jodeci, was introduce us to Combat boots now get the hell on, and as far as homeboys go I know you the weasel running back and forth to Andre on our whereabouts. Weirdly enough he anonymously seems to always have insights on Swing mob business. I made quotation marks with my fingers.

   "Man, I told you I'm not a snitch. He said defending himself. Andre is a smart man De you'll break yah back trying to outfool him but that's drama for a different day. You produce Usher a track and we can talk financial benefits later on but right now he is right in the hallway. You'll like him I guarantee you. He went out into the hallway right quickly and motioned for him to come in. Some little shorty no older than Aaliyah came in, he had to at least be about Sixteen or Seventeen years old. He was a Carmel complexion a little darker than me with a little S-curl rocking an Atlanta Falcons jersey. Strange enough he resembled a smaller imitation version of myself as if he paid close attention to my style in contrast to the big ass bell pepper nose on his face he somewhat had it down packed to a notch.