0.0.Llll

TO BE CONTINUED.......

            Her fingers let go and her hands ran over his chest and his back again as she turned him around. DeVante had a lazy expression on his face to show her that he wasn't amused at all, but that look turned quickly to shock when he saw Lovita standing there with a satisfied grin on her face. "What are you doing?"

—————————————     CHAPTER-ZERO-ZERO-FIFTY-FOUR—————————————

—————————————
     CHAPTER-ZERO-ZERO-FIFTY-FOUR
—————————————

         Lovita reached for his belt and smiled brightly as she looked over his bare chest and bare stomach."I was only helping you out chica, and you were enjoying it.

             DeVante pushed her hands away and took a step back.

             "I thought you were someone else."

           "That old man outside? Ugh! That's pretty disgusting considering how I was touching you."

          "I thought you were.... never mind. You need to get out of here before she comes in and...

Lovita stepped closer to him and put her hand on his chest with a purr."And what? She's outside talking to that stupid Mary who drools all over K-Ci and that will take a while.

DeVante bumped into the wall behind him and he gripped both of her wrists to remove her hands from his chest."Get the fuck out of here. I'm serious, get out of here."

              "I'm sorry for invading your privacy this way but it was just a joke. I'm embarrassed by it. Forgive me?"

             "It won't matter if I forgive you or not. Get it through your thick ass skull that I'm NOT interested in whatever you're trying to give me."

          She stepped back and shrugged."You say that now, but there's plenty of time to change your mind. Lovita's eyes sputtered at the scenery of him, and DeVante was taken aback by the delicate she said to him.

"I was looking for you," Lovita answered. I missed you, I wanted to talk to you personally of course. Miss me? DeVante's brows furrowed deeper, looking at the woman with irritation. He was courageous sufficiently to even hold a slight gaze with her.

"Lovita what the fuck are you doing in here! Get out! Now!

               Lovita only laughed and made herself comfortable in the trailer dressing room cushion couch. She picked up a bottle of pricey champagne posing in a bucket of ice with a gold ribbon tied around it. The champagne was a contribution to Jodeci by the state park proprietor for Jodeci utilizing dune for their music video.

             "Awe.... how congenial? I love gifts from venues, they never cease to fail you. Salon Cuvee 'S' Le Mesnil Blanc de Blancs Brut. She spoke fluent French like it was nothing. My favorite Champagne, you know this is the same label Andre purchased for our honeymoon. Mmh, I call it the devil spew because makes you do things you aren't used to, if you know what I mean. She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. TUH, It should be for a thousand G's. Andre didn't care about the worth, he quote on quote stated that his woman deserves the absolute best. Did you know that Champagne Salon is made from a single grape variety harvested in a single village?