0.0.XXVI

___________________________CHAPTER ZERO-ZERO-TWENTY-SIX ____________________________

CHAPTER ZERO-ZERO-TWENTY-SIX ____________________________

                "I LIKE THAT LIYAH Girl!.... Tionne emphasized to the teen who strolled out of the dressing room in a red velvet jacket. It had furry trimming around the neck collar and also around both sleeves. Usually, the teen would have never attempted to try on something like this, it wasn't really her style. The teen was more of a baggy t-shirt, kicks, and jeans type of girl. But she couldn't resist the threads Tionne herself pulled off the clothing rack for her to try on. She has been doing that all afternoon as if she were a Malibu Barbie.

              She hero-worship the teen's tiny figure and small waistline so she took it upon herself to pull a few outfits she thought Aaliyah would look fabulous in. Tionne always wanted a little sister and didn't hesitate to be a surrogate one to the teen. She liked Aaliyah and saw her as an adorable, captivating girl who was very mature for her age. She was also surprised to see how well she caught on to the things around her and acknowledges that it would have taken Lisa and Rozonda's ass months to use their common sense. Also, she forever wishes she could dress Lisa's stubborn ass but the uncompromising woman always fought with her.

"Uh... I don't know... Aaliyah sighed as she twisted her body in the full-length three-sided mirror to scrutinize herself. Underneath the red jacket was a black Dolce and Gabbana camisole with the letters in all white. It hugged her figure pretty well which showed off her midriff to Aaliyah's shock. She didn't even know her body looked like that.

Luckily Tionne saw the store almost immediately when they arrived and gasped as she dragged her inside against her will before pleading with Dalvin who knew firsthand how women can be inside a clothing store. Their ass can take infinite, so with his bodyguard and his homies in tow, he strolled on over to Footlocker for some fresh kicks to rock this summer.

           Aaliyah firsthand knew all about the Dolce and Gabbana trademark from Taylor of course but of course, she could never have the money for something as profligate as an expensive brand as that. 

              Tionne stood behind her undersized figure as she brushed her long hair back behind her shoulders to get a better look. Girl stop, you look stunning. She kissed her teeth and waved the teen's distrust off. The red jacket really brings your cute high cheekbones out. She observed. Aaliyah blushed over the compliment.

              "Wait a minute now. She held a finger up as she swiveled around quickly. I never said I didn't like it. She worded. It's just... I never wore anything like this before and... well my mother may trip if I bought a G.B. back home. She exemplified fixing the shirt that was well way over ninety dollars. I mean, after all, it was Dolce and Gabbana. She wasn't anticipating it to be two dollars.