0.0.X.I

CHAPTER-ZERO-ZERO-TEN-ONE

         "DEVANTE !!.... A voice screamed out. DeVante removed the phone from his ear, realizing Aaliyah's voice calling him from upstairs as if she were in distress.

"That's coming from yah crib, Bruh. He noted as a matter of fact. DeVante kissed his teeth.

"No shit K-Ci, what gave it away. He deadpanned smartly as if that were the stupidest thing to ask. I'll check you later, Aight. He quickly hung the phone up, hearing both Bullet and Gun barking outside and scratching their paws on the glass door. DeVante went over to them, sliding the door open, knowing that they were probably hungry and ready to be fed this morning. Usually, they were always the two up and prepared to get their grub on while their brothers stayed in the cages knocked out sleep as if they worked a nine to five shift or something. Gun stayed behind in the kitchen by his bowl while Bullet didn't hesitate to run to his side.

"Come on, buddy, let's see what's going on upstairs. He cooed to the happy dog climbing the staircase. Once he got up there, he could hear a bunch of commotion. What the hell she is doing building a circus in the bathroom, he wondered.

"I'm in here, come quick, please !!..... She shouted out to him in desperation. He walked down the hall and into the main bathroom, and when he got in there, he almost burst into straight laughter over the scene, as well as shocked. Aaliyah was drenched in water and holding the faucet with her bare hands as water sprouted everywhere around the sink and floor. A rack of towels was thrown on the floor in piles, and her baby hairs clapped to her forehead as if she just got done running a mile or.... two.

        "Tsk... you love getting wet, don't you? He joked rhetorically.

She glared at him with relief but great eyes. "Don't just stand there looking all macho-man-like; you can hop in anytime you like !!! She said sarcastically, which caused him to kissed his teeth at her smartness. He ought to let her butt stay drenched up like that, but unfortunately for him, he paid the water bill as well as a majority of the utilities.

       He went over and glared down at her much shorter frame.

"What ?!....." She asked him, wondering what he was staring at a time like this.

He kissed his teeth."Let it go; you are just sitting there letting water spill all on you.

"I'm standing. She corrected. And I can't the water w-won't stop. It's like it's broken or something. Aaliyah replied, trying hard not to roll her eyes while still holding the faucet, although she had half of her mind letting it go so it could spill on him instead.

DeVante furrowed his eyebrows up."Nah, really, what gave it away?"A ph.D.

Aaliyah gave an annoyed stare in response, not finding his remark a tad bit funny.