Bad batch x reader : the club

Author note: this is more of a Tech x reader but I hope you enjoy it also Echo is not involved in this one. On another note I will try to get to requests as soon as I can in then meantime please enjoy :)

Tech raised his brow from behind his collection of spar droid parts he had been puttingtering with for the last hour as crosshair and wrecker came slithering into the room. In crosshair's hand was a towel and from the looks of it it was fresh, odd, crosshair didn't bathe on Tuesdays?

"What are you doing"? Tech asked with interest.

Both men nearly jumped out of their skin. Wecker gave a giddy belly laugh while crosshair simply rolled his eyes.

"We're pranking (y/n)!" wrecker grinned with devilish delight.

Techs eyes widened "Is that true cross"?

Crosshair simply shrugged " don't look at me I'm the innocent one in all of this".

Tech frowned " then why are you the one holding the towel"

Crosshair gave a look between annoyance and shock.

" you don't say"?

Tech just started at his brother with annoyance " it's your funeral" he muttered turning back to his gears.

Wrecker laughed, earning a punch to the gut by an irritated crosshair.

"Any minute now" crosshair mumbled, pressing his body closer to the wall.

Tech had lost all interest in his tinkering and was now fixated on his brother's horrendous failure of a plan.

Crosshair began to count off his fingers.

"Three.....two.......one"

"NO, NO, NO! CROSSHAIR, WRECKER YOU LITTLE SHAVITZ I'M GONNA KILL YOU"!

Techs ears picked up on the sound of the team's medics irritated growl from down the hall and from the sounds of it the refresher. (Y/n) stormed into the room wrapped in a soaking wet bath mat with the most vibrant shade of bubblegum pink hair that tech had ever seen. She had a look of murder on her face and he could only guess who was to blame. Wrecker was howling at this point nearly tumbling over from the lack of oxygen he was receiving and crosshair gave one of his rare devilish grins.

" hey (y/n)"

" hair dye in my shampoo, not to mention leaving nothing to dry myself off with but the bath mat! Your both dead" she growled.

Meanwhile tech started at the medic completely flushed. The youngest member of the bad batch was completely red as a matter of fact.

"Tech can you believe this.... tech?.....hello?....TECH"!

Tech jumped from his chair completely startled. " yes um what were we talking about again" he babbled.

(Y/n) frowned "unbelievable" she sighed throwing up her hands.

Suddenly Hunter entered the room looking up from his data pad he noticed the scene before him. Wrecker was on the floor, crosshair was grinning which isn't good, tech was a tomato, and (y/n) looked like the sugar plum fairy.

"I like the new look (y/n) really screams bath time, although it's not very functional for going on missions " he mused, eyeing his brothers who grinned.

(Y/n's) rolled her eyes in frustration as she turned on her heels she pushed past hunter before giving one last glare toward crosshair and wrecker " if you need me boys I'll be planning a murder" she mused exiting through the door.