Echo alive pt.1

Author Note: this next story will be a bit longer (probably four pages). This story was requested by Trylarie  and I wanted to write it for them seeing how they enjoyed the relationship between Nara and echo. So without further ado hope you and they enjoy. Ps this won't follow the original episode that will air soon ,such as I will be including Fives in this and other characters such as members of 306th.

"Clone force what"?

"Clone force ninety nine and you are to go with them"

"Well if you haven't noticed Rexy I'm kind of busy so piss off"

Nara went back to her piles of paper work that she had been procrastinating.

"I beg your pardon" he baffled.

"You heard me now get out of here" she growled.

"If you haven't noticed I'm your commanding officer and..."

"And what are you going to do Rex? spank me! NOW GET OUT OF MY CORRIDORS"!

Rex's mouth gaped in shock.

"I'm sorry it's just today's not the best day" she sighed , a tear threatening to fall.

"I know" he frowned "still you are to report at the loading bay in 20mins"

And with that he was gone.

Today of all days had to be the day she lost her brother, one she loved dearly. And the memory of him and his passing would forever feel like a hot iron rod to the heart. It was a constant reminder that he was gone and she was still fighting.

*********

Nara walked silently towards the group who waited for her at the end of the platform,each gave her a smile. She returned the gesture until her eyes were distracted by a ship.

"WHAT THE "!

Her eyes widened in shock as she shoved Cody, Rex and the others out of the way, as they narrowly missed the vessel. Nara already in a bad mood was now fuming and the men around her knew that the pilot would be hearing an ear full.

The doors to the ship opened revealing a group of mutated clones,each looking distinctly different from the other.

Jesse whispered to kix "these guys are clones"

Cody nodded "their genetically modified, to enhance performance in battle, obviously"

"Yah obviously" Jesse remarked.

Nara who had fallen over the Commander in the incident, slowly brushed off her pants and turned to face the men who walked towards them. A glare present on her face as she walked towards them.

(......)

Rex, And Cody watched as Nara marched directly to their sergeant and stood in front of him, teeth bared and fist clenched. It didn't matter that he was a foot taller than her, even in her smaller size she was quite frightening .

"She's gonna kill him"

"Naw she might rip him to shreds but not kill him

"Rex"!

"What"

"The captains being honest ,sir" Five piped up.

"Still, we should probably save them"

"I not gonna be the sorry sucker to get her" Fives frowned

"Why"

"Would you" Rex groaned.

"Point taken" Cody sighed.

(........)

"I WANNA KNOW WHICH ASSHOLE TAUGHT YOU FLY, CAUSE YOUR A POOR EXUSE FOR A PIOLT"!

Hunter looked down at the frightening women who stared him dead in the eyes.

"excuse me miss, we like to make an entrance"

"Entrance my butt, you could have killed someone"

Hunter could hear the chuckle from wrecker, as well as the loud sigh of cross hair.

"Well aren't you the little spit fire, Names hunter by the way"

"Spit fire, why you"

"Nara, stand down"!

Cody stared her down challenging her to disobey him. She was way to anger to even care what he thought.

"Don't you ever do that again,you di 'kuit " she slapped him hard in the face.

"Ha ha, I like her" Wrecker exclaimed.

Jesse and fives moved to nara's side and placed a hard hand and her shoulders.

"I'm sorry about that, she's not usually this aggressive" Cody exaggerated the word aggressive ,as if he meant she was a hazard.

"No, problem commander" he grinned. " I like her style".

Fives tried to stifle a laugh only to receive a rather annoyed comment from Nara.

"Shut up shoulder pads" she huffed.

**********

Time had passed and the men had been debriefed on their assignments, except Nara. Cody and Rex both agreed that with her current state of mind that she need a day to cool off before she tried to kill anymore of the the bad batch. So she was left to sit in her piles of paper work which Cody, as punishment, expect to be done by the end of the day. She hated being left behind, but she understood his reasons. She had crossed the line and knew it.

"Alright just need to put the last signature on this report and.."

"Nara, kixs has requested you help him in the med room, its Cody"

Nara could hear Docks worry through his thick accent. But kix and Cody had been on the mission and,on no.

She raced out of her tent leaving piles of paper on the floor.

(*******)

Once inside she found Commander Cody being attended by six other medics including dock. As soon as he saw her he motioned towards the end of the room where kix sat with the others. They each looked worn down,except Fives. He looked as if he might drop unconscious at any minute.

"What happened"?

No one looked her in the eyes.

"Rex what did you do"

"Nara you might wanna sit down"

"Why who did this to you"

"Sepies" tech responded

"They caught us out in the open" Jesse sighed

"I see, then why do you all look as if you've seen a ghost"

"Well we might as well have" Rex whispered.

"What do you ,mean"

"He means" five sighed.

"Echo is alive"