Snow day

It was around Christmas time and The 501st and 306th battalion were posted on a icy cold planet for the duration of Christmas. Seeing how the men were bummed out over the cold and limited heat resources, Harvey decided to teach them a new skill, skating.

Fives stepped onto the frozen lake like a chicken wearing a blindfold. He was clumsy and fell every time he stepped. He may or may not of forgotten that he was supposed to put skates on before you go on the ice.

"I think I might be doing something wrong general.... oh blast" Fives face planted onto the ground again.

"Nah I think your doing great" Nara hollered over.

"Your just jealous you can't do better"! he barked back.

"Hey at least I can remember to put my skates on" she yelled.

" now you tell me!" Fives groaned falling again.

Nara smacked her hand across her forehead in disappointment.

Rex joined beside her and nodded in agreement as the rest of the men joined them. Altogether their was Echo,Rex,Fang,spades,Doc,Kix,Gus,Rerc,Coil, Tup,Tic, and dogma. Anakin and Ashoka joined too.

"I see kamino's training in intelligence is paying off" Anakin grinned crossing his arms.

"Now thats just an insult to all clones" Rex retorted.

"Hey"! Five chirped, slipping again.

Everyone let out a chuckle in response.

Nara fiddled with her laces for twenty minutes while the others either wrapped them around their ankles poorly or helped by tying each other's.

"Need any help"?

Nara looked up from her skates and saw Harvey pointing a finger to her skates.

"Sir"?

"Do you need any help tying up your skates, you seem to be having trouble" he added.

She shook her head yes in defeat.

"Honestly sir I might be able to kill a man with my pinky finger but tying skate laces is a whole new challenge" she admitted.

"Wow the revered commander Nara of the 501st needs my he.. wait you can kill a man with your pinky finger, he must have ran into you at the wrong time"

"Nah it's one of many old tricks havock taught me when I was younger" she grinned.

"I see well hopefully you'll never have to use that trick on any of us" he laughed.

"We'll see you guys can be pretty annoying sometimes" she laughed.

Harvey was about to reply when he felt a large ball of snow hit him in the back of his head sending snow down his winter robes.

Nara laughed as he shook snow from his dark hair with an unamused expression across his face.

"Stop flirting you too I need some assistance over here" Anakin yelled over, a fresh ball of snow in his hands.

Harvey rolled his eyes and force pushed Anakin into the snow.

************

"Alright you wanna push with one foot than another like this"

Harvey demonstrated to the group how to skate by pushing one foot after another.

Nara tried but ended up crashing into Ashoka, who seemed rather amused by the clones attempt.

" I don't think skatings my thing" Nara groaned into Ashoka's shoulder.

Ashoka laughed and shook her head