Embarrassing moments of some clone trooper addition

Rex:

One of His most embarrassing stories was the time Ashoka and Nara teamed up to steal His amour. The two had token it upon themselves to repaint a brand new set of amour, and replace his old one with it when he wasn't looking. However the colour was bright hot pink and Rex was incredibly embarrassed because he had to wear his hot new suit in front of the entire battalion as he gave a speech. Everyone to this day still teases him about it. Especially Anakin.

Fives:

After Fives had teased kix about being the "battalions nurse" for the millionth time, kix decided he was going to get revenge. So with the help of Jesse the two removed Fives of his armour. They put him into a nurse dress and hat including a full face of scribbled makeup. How he didn't wake up, no one knows still to this day. Fives was woken by a frantic screaming Tup (yes he was in on it too) telling him that there was an attack in the mess hall, and that he was needed ASAP. Without thinking Fives grabbed his dc-17 hand blasters and ran out the door without a second thought. When he entered the mess hall he was greeted by wolf whistles and shouts. He was mortified and never called kix nurse again.

Kix:

Kix decided to pose in the mirror one fateful day. What he didn't know was that Jesse was filming the full thing from afar. The footage contained full images of kix calling himself a sexy beast and how he was the best medic in the world. What he didn't know however was that footage was being streamed to the troopers barracks. Rex,fives,fangs,and the rest of the men were howling up a storm, they caused such a ruckus that even the Jedi came in. They watched the footage as well until kix found them all surrounded by a hologram. Jesse had to go into hiding for three weeks but he didn't have any regrets.

Jesse:

Jesse had wandered off into the cargo bay when he stumbled across a pair of wheeled boots. Naturally he decided to put them on and take them out for a spin. However he ended up smacking his chin on the floor of the ship on his first step. Dusting himself off he tried again, this time he was successful. He slowly began to push from slide to side gain more momentum as he went. Eventually he was skating around the cargo bay a full speed. It wasn't until an unsuspecting trooper opened the door, did Jesse realize he didn't know how to stop. "Watch out" he wailed as he shot past the poor trooper and into the hallway. Jesse ended up knocking thirteen people to the ground as he zipped down the hallway uncontrollably. As fate would have it Generals Skywalker ,Kenobi,And windu where walking down the hallway he was about to enter. Jesse manged to smack right into Genral windu and took the agail man off his feet, and landed right on top of him. Jesse has never forgotten the stare windu gave.

Echo:

Echo was the most embarrassed when he played a game where the players had to pass around a card by only using their lips. However if the player dropped a card, they would end up accidentally kissing the person they where passing the card to. Well for poor echo the person he had to pass it to was Rex. The slightly nervous trooper pressed the card to his lips and tried tremendously hard to keep it from slipping. His brothers including Nara where all having a blast watching echo dying on the inside. Rex leaned forward to grab the card from echos lips as the group held their breath in anticipation. Right before the two could secure the card to Rex's lips it slipped to the floor. The two brothers lips smacked together, making echo recoil in a squeak. He couldn't look rexs in the eye for a month. She Rex was ok with it but was truly bugged about the jokes from fives.

Spades:

Spades once came back from 79's completely wasted and very hungry. Completely oblivious to the fact he was roaring drunk he made his way to the mess hall for a midnight snack. He nearly fell over 12 times as he made his way towards the kitchen. He had decided to make tomato soup and grill cheese. He grabbed a pot and peeled the can open and poured the soup mixture into the pot. He turned the stove to high and walked away to make his grill cheese sandwich. He slapped on a handful worth of butter and spread it with a butter knife. He then proceeded to add twelve pieces of cedar cheese. He put the sandwich on top of a element on a stove thinking it was a grill. Fang smelt the smoke first then Rex they both looked at each other and decided to investigate. When they entered the mess hall it was surrounded in a cloud of smoke. Fang ran into the kitchen to find a badly burnt pot and a sandwich on fire. He quickly grabbed a fire extinguisher and put out the flames. When the smoke cleared the two troopers rested their eyes upon the passed out trooper on the floor covered in ketchup. The next morning spades had to clean the entire mess hall and was never allowed to cook again unsupervised.

Nara:

Nara was doing a swimming course on kamino for a special assignment. She was about to dive off of the platform when her swim suit got caught a the edge and ripped down the side. She couldn't stop it because she was mid dive.when she came up for air her swim suit had come completely off her body and she was in the nude. The men around her noticed and began to chuckle and whistle as she quickly swam out of the water and bottled towards the nearest room. Dying of embarrassment.