Fives and the jar massacre (request)

@Ashoka-Ashla-Tano    Hope you enjoy 😊 

" Dank farik!"

Kybers eyes widened as a jar of condensed milk flew past her head and smacked into the wall beside her. Surprisingly the jar didn't explode, however it left a can-shaped dent in the kitchen wall.

She cocked a brow in surprise as she witnessed the mess before her. Egg shells were smashed along the floor, there was butter on the ceiling, and flour all over the stove. Though the individual with a can of malooruns in his mouth caught her immediate attention.

" Fives...?" She asked cautiously " are there any more cans I should worry about"?

Fives shrugged sheepishly " sorry I didn't see you come in" he winced as another egg fell from the counter.

" I can see that," Kyber mused, crossing her arms smuggly. " So what are you doing besides creating wall art?" she said, pointing to the dent behind her on the wall.

Fives eyes widened" Five credits to tell Rex that it was clancy's fault " he pleaded.

" 20" she smirked.

Fives rolled his eyes and fished out the credits " deal"

Kyber grinned playing with the credits in her hand "pleasure doing business with you" she said ." Now tell me what are you really doing in the kitchen," kyber asked, pointing to the obvious mess.

Fives smirked " I'm baking"

Kyber frowned " no really what are you doing"

Fives rolled his eyes " haha very funny if you must know me and Jesse are attempting to make a cake for kixs birthday and well we couldn't find a can opener" he shrugged " so jesses looking in spades stuff to see if he has one".

Kyber nodded. " I see and the malooruns"?

Fives frowned " currently unavailable" he picked up the jar of fruit and tried twisting the seal off the top . His fingers dug into the metal, turning his fingers a harsh red before he let out a grunt of defeat.

" Here let me try," Kyber huffed.

" no I've got it" Fives argued as he began gnawing on the lid.

" Fives give me the jar before you break something else" Kyber sighed, reaching for the jar of fruit.

" no" he muffled as the jar stuck out of his mouth.

" Fives give me the jar or I swear" kyber grabbed the jar and gave it a tug . Fives' nose scrunched as he placed his hand on the opposite side and began to pull back.

" I can do it, just let me do it" he groaned.

" fives I swear.."! Kyber growled.

The two were so busy arguing over the jar of fruit that they didn't notice the doors to the kitchen sliding open.

"Hey guys is everything alright in h-"

Kyber and five gasped as the glass jar of meiloorun fruit slipped from their fingers hurling it across the opposite side of the room. .

Five yelled out in panic but it was too late.

The glass jar shattered as it made impact, hitting Commander Nara in the face and knocking her out cold.

Kyber winced " your gonna need more credits if you think I'm taking the blame for this""

Fives face paled " I'm gonna die"