Commander Cody x reader (music and chores)

You were trying to help out by cleaning out one of the abandoned hangars on the ship to make room for new ships that were to be boarder in three days. And there was penalty of work to go around , box upon box under tarps covered in dust littered the room. Being the padwan of obi wan kenboi you were obligated to help out in some form, so you got to work before the others arrived scoring you an hour to yourself. Turning on a speaker you got to work listening to pretty young thang on full blast (song above). The music flooded your ears making you grin in delight, at least this would ease the work load. Pulling the first tarp off your nose was engulfed in dust making you sneeze at an ear piercing frequency.

"Oh this is gonna be great"!

groaning you placed the tarp in the Conner and started carrying box's towards the storage room.

Swaying as you moved not being able to resist dancing to the tune slightly as you cleared away box after box.

Spinning around you grabbed a near by broom and used it as a microphone, chuckling as you swept dust along the way. Jumping on a near by box you began lip syncing as you preformed for the thousands of boxes in front of you. Little did you know there was more than just boxes watching you.

In the doorway stood commander Cody, Captain Rex, waxer ,boil, Echo, Fives, Jesse, and Kix.

" is that commander (l/n)" Rex mused turning to Cody who leaned on the door way .

" that would be her dancing on that box" Cody shook his head in amusement.

" oh my god" Jesse snickered.

" I didn't know she could dance" waxer chuckled seeing you move to the beat.

Cody's lips formed into a goofy grin as he admired you in your utter bliss. He was enjoying your carefree spirit and the way you preformed to the boxes as if they were an audience of people made his insides melt.

"Cute" Cody thought although he'd never omit it anyone.

"Did you just call the commander cute sir"? Boil raised a brow.

He had said it out loud, kriff! Guess he could forget about not telling anyone,

All eyes were on him now each trooper clearly amused, especially Rex.

Cody stiffened in discomfort avoiding their burning gazes.

" got something to tell us commander" Rex mused, chuckling as Cody shot him a glare.

" oh he's blushing hard " Fives teased, earning a punch in the arm from Echo to stop.

" I didn't say say anything , besides shouldn't we get back to work" he sighed trying to change the subject.

" no I clearly heard you say cute, sir" boil argued pointing his finger at Cody.

" I heard it two" Echo agreed.

" not gonna lie sir I heard it as well" waxer added sheepishly .

"He dose not lie" kix cheekily responded .

They were all grinning at this point.

Cody shook his head trying to ignore their burning questions and turned his attention back on you.

You had began spinning around on top of the box shaking your hips and bopping your head to the beat. Cody couldn't help but chuckle as you leaned back brining the broom to your lips as you pretended to sing. He sighed finding it rather amusing.

"Oh he's got it bad boys" Rex mused .

This caught Cody's attention.

" I do not" he protested.