Medical treatment

Author note: here's  a finally finished piece I forgot about, hope you enjoy it. Some information you should know is that Rex is making Nara learn some basic first aid, because kix is tried of patching up her sparing partners. 

*two hours earlier*

" so I heard your giving Nara medical training" Fives looked up from his data pad towards kixs and dock.

Both medics turned to face the arc trooper who grinned devilishly at them.

"We know" they groaned.

"Well I have an idea, on how to makes things more....interesting"

Both medics raised a brow.

" what were you thinking" kix inquired

"Perhaps Nara can have an unexpected medical emergency,during her training"

"Go on"

" like a fake blaster wound to the abdomen, with broken ribs,as well as a fake punctured lung"

Dock raised a brow

"Don't you think that's harsh"

"This is Fives we're talking about, this is nothing to him" kix huffed.

"Oh come on, I'll even get Rex to get on this" Fives whined.

"Fine"

"Yes"!

"Besides I've been waiting to get back at her for putting a glitter bomb in the showers" kix cringed at the thought.

*Two hours later*

" so you want to put pressure onto the wound to help cease the bleeding, like this"kix instructed.

Nara watched as he applied pressure to the dummies wrist and wrapped the bandage effectively.

"Now your turn"

"Eh I don't know kix I not much of a medic" she mumbled.

" you's be fine'" dock assured,his accent thick. Kix agreed.

Nara nodded and began wrapping the bandage, it wasn't as good as kix had done it, but it didn't fall apart.

Before kixs had a chance to critic, the doors slammed open. In barged Rex with fives draped across his arms. He looked struct with panic as he brought fives to the table. Fives looked pale,and was covered in blood from the waist down,as well as his breathing was coming out in sharp gasps.

" what happened" Nara eyes widened.

"We we're making our rounds when we were ambushed, we didn't stand a chance their was so many of them"

Rex tried to sounded as if he were truly concerned for Fives, however he had been briefed earlier on what the men had in store for Nara. And he was more than eager to get his revenge for the pranks she had pulled on him.

Kix and dock examined the wounds as they tore off his armour, their faces becoming pale with grief. However there minds were bubbling with excitement.

"Nara get a bag of type B blood, it should be in the freezer behind those doors"

"I'm on it kix"

She ran out to the room, stricken with panic.

********

"I can't believe she bought it" Rex whispered

"I'm just worried about what she going to do to us after she finds out" kix mumbled pretending to asses fives who was holding back a belly laugh.

*********

"Alright I'm back, where do you need theses"

"Right here, hurry" kix pointed towards a table

Nara quickly placed the bags down and went to help with fives.

"I need you to apply pressure to his cuts to help cease the bleeding" he said.

"Understood" she swiftly placed her hands on top of a pad of cotton and applied pressure. Fives winced as she brought her hands down, he was enjoying this.

"We need to go prep the surgery room, I think he's got a punctured lung" dock imputed before grabbing kix. The two hid outside the door and listened in on their coms.

"Nara" Fives coughed "I don't feel so well"

"Fives your going to be ok just hang in there" panicked tinged her voice.

"Come here" he groaned.

"Yes,Vod " she said, trying to remain calm.

Something tugged at the back of her mind, like a yo yo being pulled back by a string. Something wasn't right she could feel it, but what.

Fives brought her ear down to his mouth

"This is for all the men you glitterized last month" he whispered .

Before she could register what he had said,Fives whipped out a bag of fake blood and poured it onto of his sister head covering her in the scarlet liquid from head to toe. She stood their completely in shock as he rubbed the goo across her face. He knew he would pay for it later but he was going to enjoy this.

Glaring behind slits for eyes Nara turned towards her captain.

"You knew about this didn't you, Rex"!

Rex smiled innocently as did Fives

"Me,I had no idea this was gonna happened"

"You did too your both so dead"

The two men eyes widened as she grabbed a glitter bomb off her belt (she always carried a spare)

"You wouldn't" Rex walked slowly back shielding Fives.

"Watch me" she growled.

She pressed the activation button and charged at her brothers, who had now ran out of the room.

*****

Harvey and Anakin were walking down the halls toward the bridge, when Rex and fives charged out of the medical room . Both generals were token back as they watched a blood covered Commander Nara, run out of the room with a glitter bomb in her hand ,towards the two men running for there lives.

"Tell me I wasn't the only one who saw that" Anakin perplexed.

"I wanna say no, but there's no way I didn't see that" Harvey sighed.

"Theses people are are troops, right" Anakin questioned

"Yes" Harvey sighed

"Do we have any control over them"

"To a degree" Harvey replied.

Kix and doc stumbled out of the medical room in a fight of laughter.

"Please tell me that's fake blood" Anakin sighed.

"Yes,sir" they both said.

"I see the medical training went well" Harvey grinned.

"It went better than expected,sir" Dock said amusingly.