Jesse's girl

Author note: I heard this song and felt inspired, so without further ado hope y'all enjoy 😊 

(Y/n) stirred her drink with her finger absentmindedly, her head was yet in another tizzy as the music of 79's blared in the background all around her. (Friends name) stared at the Jedi with a knowing smirk as she sat at the bar stool beside her .

" ok what's wrong" they grinned.

" Hmm" (y/n) stared off into the distance.

(Friends name) followed their friends gaze over to a particular group of clones in blue armour.Among them was Rex, Fives,Echo, Kix, Hardcase, and the one and only Jesse. They watched as (y/n) cheeks darkened as Jesse laughed at one of his brother's jokes.

" Hmm clone got your tongue, answer the question (y/n)"! (Friends name)yelled.

(Y/n) eyes widened. " what"!

(Friends name) laughed" oh (y/n) you've got it bad" they mused.

" what do you mean" (y/n) gluped.

" umm isn't it obvious you have a thing for Jesse"! (Friends name) said as if it was the most obvious thing in the universe .

" what no I don't" (y/n) shook her head.

" right and your face isn't as red as mustafar" ( friends name) mused. " and here I thought Jedi were good at masking their feelings " they laughed.

(Y/n) huffed, rolling her eyes.

"don't you have a group of clones to entertain with your music "

" nope, bands currently taking a break " (friends name) smirked. "Speaking of clones ....Fives come over here"!

(Y/n) felt her face drop as the group of clones turned their attention towards them.

"(Friends name)" (y/n) hissed " what are you doing".

" I'm helping you, you clearly can't get the ball moving" (friends name) grinned.

" Hello ladies what can I help you with" Fives smirked, he was clearly on his third or second drink of the night.

" well we were wondering if.." (friends name) whispered into Fives ear.

(Y/n) leaned in closer trying to hear their friends' plans, but the blaring music was making it hard. They frowned as they watched fives mouth twist into a devilish smirk, they knew they were doomed.

" so the commander has a liking to our little brother" Fives mused.

" sssh we don't want all of seventy nines knowing di'kuit" (friends name) hissed.

(Y/n) faces scrunched in embarrassment " you just had to tell him didn't you" they groaned.

" well I need someone to help me" (friends name) shrugged.

" what do you mean help" (y/n) frowned.

(Friends name) turned to fives and gave him a knowing nod. Fives quickly grabbed (y/n) by the shoulders and pulled her towards the stage.

" what are you doing let me go" (y/n) gasped.

" well since you asked so nicely your gonna be our closing act of the night and I have the prefect song for you to sing" ( friends name grinned) as they helped Fives push (y/n) towards the stage.

" what no"!

" oh come on" (friends name) groaned " you've helped with the band before this shouldn't be any different"!

" yah once" (y/n) exclaimed.

" then you'll be fine" (friends name shrugged).

(Y/n) rolled her eyes as they finally made it to the edge of the stage.

" at least we'll me what song I'm gonna be singing" (y/n) sighed.

" alright that's the spirit" (friends name) cheered making Fives laugh.

They handed (y/n) a slip of paper. The Jedi's eyes widdened as they read the song title.

" absolutely not"

" come on"

" I would rather run through a crowd of angry loth cats"

" to bad your doing it"!

" .fives help me"

The clone shrugged " your on your own"

(Y/n) sighed " fine but if this goes to hell you owe me a drinkL they pointed at (friends name) chest.

"Deal"!

**********

(Friends name ) cleared their throat alerting the group of clones in the room they were about to begin.

" alright ladies and gentlemen, we have a special guest tonight. Let me introduce you to the commander (full name) of the 401st battalion, she will be signing a special song for us tonight."!

(Y/n) shyly walked up to the Microphone " hey" she waved.

She could here the hoots and holler of the men and some women around her. But one person and particular caught her attention. She felt herself flush as she met Jesse's gaze. He had his thumbs up in support as he and his brother hollered out their support.

" this is for the 501st " she said before taking a deep breath.

(Play song)

Jesse was dying of embarrassment as his brothers nudged him in the shoulder. He knew his face was red. He watched in amazement as (y/n) grabbed the mic and was singing her heart out. He had never heard her sign before and honestly he wished he had.

" Oh brother, looks like you have a secret admirer," Hardcase mused.

Jesse didn't even hear him; he was too busy watching the young Jedi.

All he knew was that he was screwed, he was (y/n)'s guy.