The annual trooper races

Her eyes scanned up and down the bike as she examined every last piece making sure their was nothing damaged. She admired the rough paint job her and her brothers did with the bucket of blue paint they found around the base. They had painted the bike in thick blue strips and even added a pair of jaig eyes on the side. Her fingers traced the outlines feeling the bumps and cracks.

"Nara you ready to have your ass kicked" Fives boasted strutting over to her.

"Please the only thing your gonna see see is my arse as I ride pass the finish line" she smirked.

Fives rolled his eyes playfully as the sound of Anakin,ashoka and Rex came into view.

"You ready for the race today Nara" Anakin asked.

"You bet I am General, I hope to bring a victory for the 501st"! She exclaimed.

Anakin chuckled loving her enthusiasm.

"I don't doubt that"

"Nara" Rex spoke up "be careful out there theses boys can be rather ruthless out there"

"Yah well they haven't faced me yet so they should be scared" she smirked.

The group chuckled while Rex shook his head in defeat.

"Good luck Nara I'll be cheering you on" Ashoka smiled.

"Thank you commander, I hope to do you proud" Nara said.

"Good look out their brother" Rex grabbed Fives hand in a firm hand shake.

"Thanks captain" he grinned.

"Alright it's time we head up to the box. Well keep an eye open for you" Anakin said making his way towards the stands. Ashoka and Rex gave their last wishes of luck as they followed after Anakin. Nara laughed as she watched Rex get dragged by a very eager Ashoka as she bolted towards the stand like a hyperactive toddler. She even found it more funny as he accidentally ran into a post which made Ashoka apologize like crazy while Anakin laughed his arse off.

Her and Fives were holding each other up trying not to die with laughter.

"Did you see his face" Nara chortled.

"How could you miss it it was like gah ahh splat" Fives did his best impression of Rex running into a pole making the two laugh even harder.

"Well I see we have new competition this year" a voice spoke from behind.

Fives seemed to tense at the sound of this new comer making her frown at this sudden change of mood. Turning she faced a clone in courasant guard amour, The red paint shone brightly against the white and worn down armour. His hair was buzzed in the military stile and his brown eyes gazed up and down her figure with judgment and curiosity.

"Commander Fox "

His demeanour changed as his mouth curved into a smirk.

"I don't think we've met, however you know my name and I don't know yours" he grinned.

"Nara commander Nara of the 501st" she answered plainly .

Meanwhile fives stood weary beside her his eyes never leaving the commanders face.

Fox eyes seemed to widen.

"So your the famous commander everyone keeps talking about, you know I never imagined you to be so small" he grinned.

She turned to fives and whispered in his ears just loud enough for Fox to hear.

" I guess the rumours were true he really is an ass" she mused.