Make sure your guns on stun mode

"Ten credits says this thing has a stung setting"

Spades fiddle with the new assault rifle, testing the scope and locks.

"Your on!" Fives challenged.

Spades took his spot on the shooting range, adjusting the weight in his hands as he took position.

He found the trigger and pulled it back, immediately it began to fire hitting the targets in the centre.

"All right setting it to stung, fingers crossed it works"

Spades adjusted the setting and opened fire, however something was wrong.

The gun suddenly rapidly shot out of control, hitting the walls around the range.

"Spades, turn the bloody thing off"! Fives yelled as he ran for cover.

"I'm trying, the dam firing pin is jammed"!

******

Fang and Rex were making their way to the mess hall to talk to Cody, when they heard the shouts and shots go off.

"What the"

Rex nodded in agreement as the two ran towards the sounds of laser fire.

Both men turned towards each other, guns fixed, and entered the room. They didn't even have time register what happened before they were met with shots that stunned them. The two men went down in a heap, completely out cold.

******

Spades was finally able to switch the riffle off, but by then he was too late.

" we just shot are CO's" he screamed.

" think they'll be mad" Fives awkwardly smiled.

"No, I think they'll be totally happy about this... of course they'll be mad di'kuit"!

Spades started panicking as he paced around the room.

"Would you stop that,you making me nervous"

" what do you expect, I just shot my CO's and when they wake up they're going to kill us"

"Us"?

"Yes us, di'kuit, this is your fault to"

Fives groaned.

"Yah well if it weren't for this stupid gun"

Fives kicked the riffle just as Anakin walked through the doors. The gun let off one single shot, missing the generals head by an inch. Poor Fives went as pale as a ghost.

'Kriff"

"Hey, Genral" spades gulped.

Anakin looked towards his men, then landing on the two officers on the ground.

"I see target practice went well" he said

"We can explain ,sir" Fives sheepishly smiled 

********

"And that's how Spades shot Rex,And Fang"

"Hey, traitor "! Spades wailed 

Anakin couldn't help but laugh, which only confused the two men even more.

"Alright let's get them to Kix and Dock before they wake up, I have a feeling your gonna have some explaining to do"

*******

"YOU SHOT THE CAPTAIN"

"You make it sound like that's a bad thing" Fives shrugged .

Kix rubbed his forehead in frustration.

" you know when they wake up your dead" he said 

"Yah think"

spades muttered before fives could say another word.

Kix began to examine the two men to make sure it was only a stung shot.In the end he determined they'd be fine, and that they'd wake up in the next five mintutes or such.

But his words however didn't seem to console spades,who was pacing around the room like a mad man.

"Will you sit down" a gravelly voice croaked.

The poor trooper nearly jumped out of his armour at the sound of his commander waking up. His face had gone deadly pale as did Fives.

"Heeey your awake, so I'm leaving"

Fives grabbed spades and raced for the door.

"Sit down" fang ordered.

"Krif"!

The two men unwilling planted their butts  on the floor like two toddlers waiting for a scolding. Kix tried his hardest to not laugh, he knew Fives and spades were in trouble and the sight of them pouting on the floor made the man tremble with laughter.

"Know mind telling us why our ears are ringing" fang asked.

"You uh got shot" Fives  said sheepishly 

"By what" Rex groaned 

"Spades" he said 

"YOU SHAVIT!" Spades growled.

"You shot us" Rex's voice deadpanned.

"Yesss"

"How am I not surprised"

In the end Spades and Fives had to be baby sat every time they were training with riffles or any sort of military weaponry. They still to this day have never lived it down. Due to the fact kix reminds them of it every Thursday.