The Padwan protection squad vs Hera and Nara

Context: Hera got hurt on their last mission and now the clones have made it their mission to protect her. Enjoy ☺️ 

Hera needed to escape, if they caught her she'd never escape them. She searched frantically for a hiding spot; grumbling in frustration as she weaved through the halls. In the distance she could hear their footsteps getting closure, to close.

" oh come on! a base this big you would think there would be a hiding spot" she muttered. She turned around the corner sharply, nearly bumping into a startled commander Nara. Caught off guard she shrieked, nearly slipping on the metal floor. Nara quickly grabbed her by the arms and steadied the frantic padawan.

" Commander are you-"

The young padawan quickly grabbed her by surprise and pulled her down the hallway. Once they were out of ears reach she pulled her down to her level.

" commander what is-"

"Ssssssh or they'll hear you" Hera hissed. " I was able to sneak out of the medical center but they could be here any minute" with that she tightened the bandages around her arm, where a deep scar lay from her last mission.

Nara frowned " who will find us"?

Nara nearly screamed as spades shot between the two of them. He landed perfectly in a dive roll and jumped to his feet taking aim.

" The hallway is clear," he said, speaking into his com. " commander attained"

Moments later a group of men made their way down the hallway. Forming a circle around the two. Among them were men from the 501st and 306th.

" the padawan protection squad," Hera groaned.

****************

( time skip brought to you by Hera and Nara running away from the padawan protection squad like a bunch of lunatics)

" Nara I'm here and with the coffee like you asked " Harvey looked around the empty gym frowning " now where could she be"?

Harvey nearly screamed as Nara dropped from the ceiling on a rope and landed in front of him with a smirk.

"Ah yes thank you, General" she smiled taking a sip of coffee " did I tell you how much I appreciate you"

Harvey steadied his breath before speaking " Nara why are you hiding on the ceiling". He frowned.

"She's not the only one a voice said behind him"

Harvey jolted up right and turned around to meet his padawan who was also attached to a cable.

"Ok why are you hiding in the rafters?" Harvey asked using his assertive tone. " I already told you, you can't surprise attack Fang from the rafters.........again." He added sternly.

" That was one time" Hera argued, earring a stern look from Harvey.

Nara nodded. " she's not wrong"

Harvey shot her a glare.

"Don't worry we won't be giving the good commander another jump scare for a while" Hera said smirking.

"Then why are you hiding"? Harvey asked.

"Ask the padawan protection squad," Hera yelled. They're really trying to ruin my street cred around the ship. They wouldn't even let me walk down the hallway without an escort this morning."!

Harvey raised an amused brow

"So if you'll excuse me I need Caffeine.'' She hooked the thermostat to her belt and slowly made her way back up the rope . "Oh and if you need me" she paused "you'll know where to find me" she pointed to the rafters.