Flirt wars pt 2

Author note: by popular demand here another flirt wars one shot as an early Valentine's Day gift. Hope you guys like it.

Harvey had either made the best decision of his life or the worst.

He was in the center of a flirt war. Was it the best decision to take on a group of clones who held competitions like these in their spare time, no. But then again Harvey never backed down from a challenge.

" is your name google because you have everything I'm searching for" Five yelled across the room in Echos direction. Everyone laughed making Echo roll his eyes at Fives sorry attempt at a pickup line.

" Please I can do better than that sorry excuse of a line" he sighed.

" oh really? Fifty credits says you can't get Nix out of the game using one pick up line" Fives challenged.

Echo gave an unimpressed look and turned to face Nix who looked very amused.

" deal" the two shook hands and everyone was eager to see the outcome of the wager.

" Hey Nix I wish I was your Differential Equation homework" Echo grinned.

Everyone was silent.

" Nerd"! Hardcase shouted.

Everyone erupted in fits of laughter making Echo cave into himself with embarrassment .

Nix gave a chuckle before picking up her coffee off the floor.

"And why's that Echo"? She mused taking a sip.

" because" Echo said with a devilish grin " I'd be really hard and you'd be doing me on your desk".

Nix nearly died choking on her coffee as she spat it out across the room. Jex hardcase, Jesse,kyber, and spades where howling on the floor with laughter. Rex, Fang, Harvey, Clancey , and Nara were all completely flabbergasted. And Fives had lost all functions and was staring at echo completely mortified.

" pay up numero cinco" Echo mused.

Fives grumbled under his breath and dropped a pouch of coins into Echos hand.

"Alright then, Nix and Fives are out who's next" Rex mused, turning his attention to the group.

" I'm up" Jex popped up.

Fang scrunched his brows "oh no anyone but him"

Jex turned to Nara with a hint of mischief behind his eyes. Harvey frowned.

" hey Nara kiss me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs still exist right"? He then proceeded to move closer, puckering his lips.

" Absolutely not" he was suddenly yanked by the collar of his blacks and dragged across the room by Harvey who's cheeks had turned bright red in anger.

" what come on General"!

" nope I'm putting you in a time out"

" but"

" no butts" Harvey sighed before turning on his heels and coming back into the circle.

" jealous much" Jex mused plopping down in his timeout corner.

" You know you're adorable when you're angry" Nara mused, earning a glare from Harvey as he plopped down beside her.

"Alright Jex is out, who's next" Nara smiled.

" I'm up" Kix said, earning a surprised glance from the group.

"Persephone kiss me if I'm right but there's 20 letters in the alphabet right"?