Wolf x reader (innocent)

Author note: this was requested by 

"No, no it's all gone wrong"

Her foots steps echoed down the allies as she ran. Avoiding the stares and yells she was getting as the sound of boots grew closer.

"Senator (l/n) stop"!

She was breathing frantically, her limbs aching for a break. She searched for an ally or speeder she could escape on. Finally eyeing a speeder bike a few meters in front of her. She knew it might be her only chance to out maneuver them. She sprinted to the bike feeling her boots click across the stained sidewalks, she mentally cursed the sound of the clacking knowing that if she could hear it so could they. The owner of the bike hadn't even put his helmet down before she tackled him off the bike. She swung her leg over and mounted the bike Revving the engine.

"Stand down senator"

She caught the outline of their helmets coming into view with their familiar red markings. Their heavy feet echoing like a thunderstorm on the pavement.

"I'm sorry Wolf looks like I won't be coming to visit"

*****

Wolf rolled his body across the mattress snuggling his head into the pillow. He was unaware of the situation looming outside of the clone barracks on courasant. He tossed once more breathing in the stale air before deciding to get up. The com link on on his wrist flashed alerting him to an incoming call.

"Commander wolf please respond".

He glared down at the flashing red light with irritation.

"I This is wolf speaking what seems to be the problem gentlemen "

The person on the other end seemed to hesitate as if thinking carefully on his next words.

"It's senator (y/n) (l/n) sir, the chancellors ordered her capture as a high priority, on the ground of" he hesitated on the last word "murder"

Wolf felt as if his lungs had collapsed.

"No I know senator (l/n) she would never, she could never" his voice sounded shaky.

"I know sir, but if you don't come soon things might escalate. General plo is on his way with reinforcements, he's requested your presence sir"

Wolf numbly brought the com to his lips.

"Tell him I'm on my way".

The channel closed leaving him shaking and confused. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Murder? The girl he knew would never commit such treason. He knew her as the girl who he met on Morelia all those years ago on a relief trip with General plo koon, when they visited the mandolorian system. The same girl who made sure his brothers were well taken care of. The same girl who forced him to dance with her in front of all his brothers in the docking bay. The girl he knew would never do this.

He just hoped he was right.

*********

The speeder bike sweltered around the corner of a building chipping a piece of cement.

The bike jolted making her chest collide with the controls, it certainly would leave a noise bruise.

"Blast, I need to get away from here"

her eyes frantically searched for any crook or cranny she could hid in. The sound of sirens could heard in the distances.

"Uggh that's just great, I came here to make peace treaty instead I'm being hunted like a rabbit by hungry republic hounds"