Rex x reader (boyfriend blues)

The stuffy uniform made me squirm in discomfort. The tucked in shirt and tight pinching boots were a defiant change from my protective amour, Without it I felt miserable and exposed. I had been placed on bridge duty which required me to wear the unbearable outfit . thank you so much Genral .(Cody's sass had rubbed off on him a bit)

"Rex I have someone I'd like to introduce you to" Anakin called taking me out of my thoughts. Turning I faced my Genral and someone who I had never met before.

"Rex this is commander (y/n) she's responsible for training the men on kamino in weaponry and engineering. She's decided to join us in helping around the ship for a while" Anakin gestured to the women who stood beside him.

Oh force help me.

The women who stood before me had a breath taking smile with dreamy (e/c) that I could get lost in for hours. Her (h/c) had been tucked back into a French braid on the back of her head,with wisps of hair tucked behind her ears. She had put me at an unfair advantage by taking my breath away.

"You can call me (y/n)" she smiled reaching her hand out confidently.

Oh boy I was in trouble.

I could feel my ears burn, moments like this I wished nothing more than to be able to hid behind my helmet.

"Captain"?

Oh no I had just been staring at her all this time and said nothing.

"Sorry! nice (y/n) to meet as well" I choked out.

I could see her lips twist as she tried to hide a laugh. Genral Skywalker snickered beside me as the rest of the men tried to hide their amusement behind wide eyes.

I flushed in embarrassment realizing what I had just said.

"I mean nice meet (y/n) you! No ! uggh nice to meet you Genral (l/n) I mean (y/n)" I gave up and just put my hand out for her to shake.

Anakin was just howling behind me, some men were snorting with laughter bellow deck. I was humiliated, good job Rex you really killing it as a lady's man.

"Nice to meet you as well captain" she chuckled taking my hand.

"I'm never going to live that done am I" I sighed shaking my head.

"No" she smiled. "but this is one introduction I won't forget" she winked elbowing Anakin in the shoulder making him stop.

Before I could respond a man interrupted us.

"Y/n there you are, did you forget to introduce me" the twi'lek man sighed dramatically.

My eyes narrowed.

(Y/n) rolled eyes " how could I forget you luv"

"Luv" I frowned.

" I'm (y/n) boyfriend, names Tristan" he smirked postering up. " and you are"

"This is captain Rex" (y/n) said "Rex, Tristan here is joining us on board for a while to help out " she smiled stepping between me and the tail head snob.

"Hmm nice to meet yah" he said leaning forward " I see the way you look at her ,watch it clone I'd hate to break your nose" he whispered into my ear , playing it off as he if meant to reach for my hand.

I scoffed " pleasures mine, sir"

I could see Anakin frown from the conner of my eye, but I brushed it off.

"Well I better go those fighters won't fix themselves, I'll see you later Rex" she smiled turning towards the exit.

" can't wait, sir" I nodded, earning a glare from tail head.