plus one

this was requested by  Cobalt-CC-1043

in this  short one shot Nara and Harvey have to be pretending to be an expecting couple while going behind enemy lines. chaos ensues as rex finds out . enjoy :)

" I think he might have a heart attack," Aniakin grinned.

Harvey laid with his back against the wall, eyes wide and pale as he looked at Nara who gave him an exasperated look. .

Nara waddled up next to Anakin as her hand rested against her fake swollen stomach.

"I might too," she huffed, "this thing weighs a ton".

"Aw don't say that about Harvey jr. " Anakin said amused.

"It's a boy," Harvey choked out.

"General for the last time i'm not actually pregnant " Nara exclaimed " beside anakin was gonna explain that im this way in order to disguise us during our mission into separatist territory. She pulled up her shirt half way to expose the padded piece of fabric wrapped around her stomach. " see"

Harvey slowly nodded.

" I think his life flashed before his eyes," Anakin laughed.

Harvey gave anakin a look " you could say that" he huffed.

Nara rolled her eyes and waddled up to Harvey before reaching a hand out to help him to his feet.

" don't worry, general it's only for a little while and besides you're not the one carrying it" she mused as she stumbled a bit. Harvey instinctively steadied her .

"Thx" she chuckled.

Harvey nodded sheepishly " of course, just a sec" he seemed to be in thought before he ran over to one of the consuls and grabbed her a chair. Anakin grinned as he watched his friend.

" Harvey what are you-"

Harvey quickly scooped her up off her feet and placed her in the chair. Before moving on to find a cushion for her back.

"I'll be right back , stay off your feet " he scolded before taking off.

Nara shook her head in amusement.

" you know," Anakin mused, " he'd make a good father" .

"Genral" ! Nara's face lit up like a beacon as she smacked Anakin in the chest.

**********

Nara immediately regretted going to the cafe to grab some grub before her and Harvey went out on their assigned mission. It was a chore just to convince Harvey to let her go , not before he made Fang swear to him he wouldn't let her out of his sight. His strange behavior while sweet was unnecessary and a little assevive.

"So when's the little generals' due date?" Fang asked, slightly amused.

Nara wanted to smack him " haha very funny" she sighed as she adjusted her fake stomach.

"Why don't you take that thing off," Fang asked sympathetically.

"I was told to keep it on to get used to the feeling of it, make it seem more natural once we are on mission" she sighed "

Fang nodded before offering her his arm to balance her. Nara raised a brow.

"General orders" he chuckled .

you're just as bad as Harvey" nara muttered making the clone commander laugh as they entered the mez hall . A loud crash caught their attention as the glass in rex's hand shattered.

Everyone sitting at the table was alarmed by their captain's sudden outburst until they turned to see what caught his attention.

Echo spat out his coffee, spade's jaw was dropped, jex was jumping in his seat in excitement, Jesse and Kix were both too shocked to speak, and fives had the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

" I'm going to be an uncle!" Fives practically shouted. "Tell me it's twins, can you name one fives jr. "!

Naras face flushed with embarrassment as fang was howling in laughter.

"Pay up Jesse, I told you he could do it ," Spades smirked as Jesse handed Spades fifty credits.

"How, what , when , im gonna kill him" rex managed to spit out.

Nara shook her head "I'm not pregnant"! She yelled.

"Well then you have an odd looking tumor on your stomach" Jex said, making Kix laugh.

Just then Harvey walked in with anakin, both desperately needing coffee.

Rex practically jumped over the table as he made his way over to harvey.

"REX"! Nara yelled frantically as echo and fives ran after their murderous captain.

"YOU BETTER HAVE NINE LIVES JEDI" rex yelled " YOU KNOCKED UP MY SISTER"!

" no rex it's not what it looks like, '' Harvey yelped as he shoved Anakin in front of him as a human shield.

"THAT'S MY LITTLE SISTER YOU GREEN FROG MAN" ! rex yelled as echo and fives practically had to restrain him.

"Oh for force sakes" nara huffed " REX I'M NOT PREGNANT ITS A FAKE STOMACH" she yelled.

"REX" Anakin yelled "let go of harveys hair"!

Kix sighed and ran to the med bay to grab a first aid kit.

********************************

Many years later

Nara sighed as she rubbed her stomach, nervousness coated her entire body.

"Hello Tasmanian" Harvey smiled as he wrapped his arms around nara in a tight embrace.

"Hello froggie" she laughed, making Harvey roll his eyes. He noticed her hands were shaking slightly and he could feel her emotions swirling behind her eyes.

"Nara what's wrong" he asked, taking her hands in his and rubbing them in a caring manner.

Slowly she grabbed his hand and placed his fingers on her stomach. Harvey frowned until he felt a second heartbeat.

His eyes widened as he looked to her for confirmation. She nodded tears slowly leaving her eyes as she waited for his response.

Harvey's entire face lit up as he embraced her, taking her off her feet as he twirled her around.

"I'm going to be a father" Harvey whispered as he placed his head against nara who laughed.

"Fives is going to be excited to finally be an uncle" she laughed, making Harvey laugh as well.

Later that evening they had sat down the crew before announcing the additional member to the 501st.

To say everyone was shocked was an understatement. Rex however took it surprisingly well even though he fainted and wolf had to fan him back to life. And as expected Fives was esatic to become an uncle, proclaiming that fives junior would have the greatest uncles to protect them.