Nara the protector vod

This was requested by: AnimeDweeb2020 

Enjoy 😊 

When Fives entered the barracks at the ungodly hour of three am he wasn't expecting to be to expecting to be sniped by his sister in the early hours of the morning.

" what in the kriffin hell did I do now? '' he groaned in pain.

" you almost woke him," a voice hissed.

Fives slowly craned his neck to see echo passed out on one of the bunks surrounded by piles of blankets and pillows. Not to mention the not-so-legal loth cat named fish, had curled up on the edge of his feet. Fives felt a wave of happiness in his chest knowing his brother was finally able to rest after the horrors of the citadel,

. It had been weeks since he had seen him rest. However, the persistent pain in his forehead was kind of damping the mood.

" I thought Rex took that thing away from you? After you shot general skywalker in the head, while he was speaking to the Naboo senator." He said.

Nara snickered from the upper bunk surrounded by her pillow trenches. " it was worth the 400 hundred credits I got from Harvey though" she smirked, reloading the gun.

" What is taking the reg so long?" a voice hissed.

Five's head turned towards the door as a voice echoed behind it.

" By my calculations, he should have been back by now" another agreed.

" I'll go get him" another boomed.

" Wait, I'll grab him" a voice sighed. hey Fives have you woken echo up yet"

Hunter nearly missed the paintball as it shot the wall behind him.

" So much for a welcome,'' he muttered.

" Tell me about it " Five's groaned.

Hunter turned his head to the pile of pillows hiding the deadly sniper.

" It's just us commanders you can lower your weapons," Hunter assured.

Three paintballs hitting the wall above his head gave him her response.

" Bad idea hunter, she loves that rifle," Fives said.

"he's not wrong," Nara said from behind her pillow fortress.

" Alright, I've had enough of this, WRECKER"!

"On it sarge"!

There was an audible crash as the pillow fortress came crashing down followed by multiple cuss words.

Hunter rubbed his brows as he watched wrecker carrying a screaming Nara on his shoulders from the wreckage.

"Wrecker put me down"! She growled swinging her arms and legs.

"Sorry no can do commander" he grinned making his way over to the boys.

" Well good morning spit fire " Hunter mused, earring a smirk around the room from the boys.

Wrecker turned around so Nara could tilt her head up to look up at him.

" I hate you" she sneered.

Hunter rolled his eyes " I can live with that".

"What is going on" a voice echoed from across the room.

Everyone turned to find a grumpy echo with fish sprawled on his shoulder.

" good morning sunshine" Fives cooed.

Echo glared.

"Sorry about that but we were trying to see if you wanted to join us in the mez, that was until your sister here snipped me" Hunter added showing the paint along the wall.