Flirt wars : the saga continues

Requested by @ALPHA-017 I hope you enjoy:) the characters involved in this terrible war know as flirt wars is Nara, Harvey, Anakin, Rex,Fives, Nix, Kix, Presphone, Nix, clancey, dollar, kyber, echo, Gus, Hu, Jex, and finally spades. Oh and a celebrity cameo of Fang.

Anakin had never been more amused in his life. He always had high regard for his men however this just took his esteem to a whole other level.

" Hey kix is your body wonderland because just like alice i want to explore it" Presphone yelled, her cheeks darkening to a mustard yellow. The usually calm medic was obviously taken back, making his brothers snicker in amusement .

"Your turn kixy" Jex mused.

Kix glared "hmm let me see" he seemed to go into deep thought for a few seconds " if i were an enzyme I'd be Dna helicase so I could unzip your genes" he smirked.

persephone was completely flustered. Spades smacked his forehead in frustration as he slipped Fives his credits.

"Dam DR. Smexy does it again" he groaned.

"I bet that's what presphone calls him in the bedroom" NIx smirked.

Kix choked on his own spit.

"And kix is out" Rex mused.

"Ok my turn" Nix smirked, turning to Rex. " Rex I don't know what gotten into me lately but i wish it was you"

Rex being the socially awkward guy he was ,was completely speechless. Clancey however was not.

"Nix" he yelled " are you a drill sergeant because you have my privates stand at attention"!

Everyone in the room was silent. (I'm so sorry for this one).

Nix just got up handed Nara twenty credits before making her way towards clancey. She grabbed him by the scruff of his blacks and smirked before leading him out of the room.

"I knew he had it in him, I just never expected that" Kyber stated.

Everyone shook their heads in agreement.

"Well Rex, Kyber, and Clancey are out who's next" Anakin mused.

" oh yah my turn" Fives exclaimed, cracking his knuckles. He turned attention back to Presphone who somehow managed to stay in the game.

" Hey persephone if I bit my lip would you kiss it better.? He smirked.

Kix who had been sitting on the sidelines smacked Fives across the head.

Presphone smirked, her cheeks going red.

" Ok before Kix kills Fives, Presphone, and him are out" Nara interjected.

"Ok I'm up" kyber yelled. " hey dollar"

Dollar turned his head, giving a goofy grin " yes, luv"

" I'm not feeling myself today" she sighed " can I feel you"?

Dollar turned his attention to the group with a smirk " guess clanceys not the only trooper getting all the attention"

Kybers cheeks darkened as she tossed a spare bolt at his head from a near bye tool kit making everyone laugh.

" Ok, it's my turn," Jex yelled.

" Oh no" Harvey gulped.

" Hey Echo nice pant can I test the zipper"

Echo frowned " I'm not wearing pants"

"Ooh even better" Jex smirked.

" Jex corner now" Harvey yelled.

" yes, sir" Jex sighed turning to echo " care to join me the corner can be lots of fun"

" Jex"!

" I'm going Mom"! He huffed running to the end of the room.

" Alright I'm up" Gus sheepishly spoke up.

He turned his attention to the least innocent person in the room, Hu.

" Hey Hu"

The poor trooper turned his attention towards Hu who had a little shit grin on his face.

" Yes Gus" ? He grinned .

" you know Hu I'd look good on you"

Everyone one was silent.

" umm what happened to Gus, Spades what did you do" Fives exclaimed.

" That's not on me" spades perplexed.

Meanwhile Hu had the biggest little shit smirk on his face.

" oh Gus" Hu cooed " I love it when you use your mouth"

Gus lit up like a lighthouse as he forcefully shoved his helmet on.

" hey Hu I value my breath so do you mind not taking it away every time you speak" spades snarled.

Hu laughed " ah that's what mouth to mouth is for"

Spades faces dropped.

" Ok who's next" Kyber yelled " besides we already have one causality" she sighed pointing to an internally screaming Gus.

" alright I'm up" Anakin interjected. He turned his attention towards Harvey and grinned. The green Jedi frowned " Anakin.."?

" Hey Harvey you can call me Nara because I can make you we-" before Anakin could finish his sentence Rex smacked his hand across his mouth sealing his lips together.

Harvey was dying on the inside but he was fighting the rising blush to his cheeks.

" guess that means it's my turn"

Oh he was screwed.

Turning his head he met Naras amused gaze. Slowly she crawled over to him stopping right in front of him.

" Hey General my legs are cold mine if I wrap them around you to warm them up" she grinned sitting on his lap and hocking her feet around his back. Rex had slowly pulled out his dc-17 pistols and cocked them to stun. Anakin, seeing the inevitable, placed his hand on Rexs shoulder and shook his head. Rex frowned, placing his guns into his lap.

Meanwhile Harvey gulped feeling the rising heat in his cheeks. He only frowned when Nara looked down at his chest. She smirked, he was doomed.

" oh look I've been impaled" she mused.

Harvey's jaw dropped before he bit his lip. " ok that's it"

Nara squeaked as Harvey picked her up and raced out of the room, mama Rex hot on their heels. Unfortunately poor Fang had to open the door to the hangar bay. He had just enough time to watch Harvey race out the door with Nara has Rex screamed curse words in mando, before he was plowed to the floor.

" what the kriff happened" he groaned.

" Harvey grew a pair," Anakin mused.