Halloween special

Authors note: so Halloween is right around the Corner and I wanted to write a quick story so further ado enjoy  🎃 

The whole ship was booming with excitement. Tonight was Halloween and the troopers were putting finishing touches on their costumes. Fives and Hardcase had set up all the pranks for later that night, Nara had gone to help Ashoka with her Costume, Fang and Rex had gone to set up lights with Hu, Rerc, and Tic. Jesse and tup where setting up apple bobbing contest with Jex. Dogma had gone to help Kix and Dock replenish the first aid kits (because anything and everything can go wrong with theses troopers). Anakin and Echo had gone to finish the repairs on some computer system on the ship. And Harvey had found a quite place to nap under a mound of fuzzy blankets.

sometime down the road spades joined fives and hardcase, that's when they found the sleeping General*

"Aww he looks so peaceful in his sleep" spades cooed.

"Not for long" hardcase evilly grinned.

Quickly the group set the glitter bombs around the room which they had ridged to go off on a timer.

"Are the charges set?" Fives questioned.

"Yep"

"Good, time to wake the sleeping General"

************

Nara walked down the lively hallway as troopers in costumes dashed back and forth, putting decorations on the walls. There were old droid part littered across the floor like skeletons covered in cobwebs. Bats and spider hung from the ceiling. String upon string of light were being taped down on the walls, each shining an autumn colour.

RING, RING, BAM!

Smoke rose from General Dios personal corridors. All eyes landed directly on the smoke that poured out of the door crack. Out tumbled the General, he was covered in 13 different shades of pink glitter from head to toe. If Nara hadn't meet him before she could have swore that bright sparkly magenta was his skin tone.

Rex cocked his head towards his sister and gave her the disappointed mom stare. Nara raised her arms in defence

"I sear to you for once this wasn't me"!

The roof suddenly poured with dust as the boards moved.

"What a minute? Rerc can you boost me up for a second"

Rerc shook his head yes and proceeded to hoist her up.

As soon a she moved one of the plates from the roof out stumbled Five, Spades and Hardcase, They landed in a heap, hard.

"Told yah"

Harvey coughed up pink sparkles and lowly growled, "I'll give you five seconds to run, boys"

The three troopers who never heard Genral Dios threaten them ran for their lives. Harvey followed in suit, the only problem he was only in his boxers which read trick or treat on the bum.

Nara couldn't help but stare

"I wonder what's the treat"?

Rex choked on his spit as Fangs face reddened in embarrassment .

**********

Later that night the group meet up for their Halloween party. They were all excited from tricker treating earlier, meaning they were hyped on sugar. Nara had dressed as Harley Quinn and Ashoka as Wonder Woman the two girls walked into the mess hall, which was decorated to look like a haunted house. They were greeted by Rex who was dressed in a inflatable t-Rex costume (Ashoka convinced him).

"You two look great"

"Thanks rexy, say why don't you ask the commander to dance" Nara grinned seeing her captains blushing face.

"Would you like to dance Commander"?

"I would love to"

Nara left the two to the dance floor and headed for the punch.she took a swig of the punch before she heard the fimilar sounded of Fives and her brothers. She turned to find them dancing like a bunch of blind chickens on ice skates. They were clearly not 100% sober.

Fives had dressed like a pirate, echo as a cyborg, hardcase as master yoda, spades was a deck of cards. Jex was a cupcake?

"Hey Vod"

"Nara" they all giggled.

"Arrrrrrgh me sister"

"Fives are you a pirate"?

"Yes you wanna know why"

" I wouldn't Nara" echo sighed

Nara cocked a brow "Why..."

Fives devilishly grinned

"Because I get all the booty"

Nara face flushed thirty shades of red.

"Fives"! She squeaked

Echo sighed "I warned you "

The rest of the night was tons of fun. It ended with Nara and Ashoka passed out on the couch with Rex and the boys piled next to them. It was a great Halloween.