Pt2

Saved

"Our home world is a spiritual place where you can always feel as if your soul can heal" the queen smiled " And even though you are not one of my own I can tell that the force has touched you in many ways".

Nara's eyes opened up and looked towards the queen. They had been meditating all morning and practicing spiritual traditions. She had been asked many questions and pretended as if she had known them since childhood. But this question was different and she hadn't expected it.

"I beg your pardon mother" she said trying to stay in character .

"Please call me Hana and you don't have to pretend here no one can hear you in this room besides me". The queen smiled.

"Ok then" Nara sighed "what do you mean the force has touched me"

"I mean" the queen began "that you have a connection to the force as all living things do but, yours is different it's as if though you are trying to shut that part off form you"

Nara eyes widened and shook her head.

"I don't know what you mean"

"Tell me have you had visions or felt the pain of someone you've loved hundreds of light gears away"? She said.

"How did you" Nara stammered .

"You see, you are force sensitive, so why do you shut that part of you out I wonder"

" I think " Nara sighed " the only reason that I shut that part out is because it was created by one of duoku assassin's and every time it hits me, I feel as if though I am betraying the only family I've ever known".

"Created"? The queen asked.

"Yes, My DNA was tampered with when I was very young by an assassin named Ventress who was the apprentice of Dooku, a force sensitive Sith Lord. Her DNA mixed with mine and turned me into the first Female clone, I guess that wasn't the only effect" she confessed.

"I see, you shouldn't  feel bad" the queen comforted "this is apart of you, it makes you who you are even if it was born through darkness".

"Thank you your Hana " Nara smiled

"Your welcome, now let's continue" the queen smiled.

********

It was later in the day when the queen and Nara had finished there lessons. They were walking down the hallways when Nara's gut told there was a third presence in the room, and it wasn't Harvey.

"Whose there" she barked out.

The queens eyes widened in fear, as she saw the girls expression darken. She looked towards the girls sharpened glance, She had noticed this since the first time they had met. sure she had the face of her daughter but not her soul.

Nara stood silent as she suddenly felt the swinging of a blade cut right across her vision and brush the tip of her nose.

"Hello princess" a hooded figure snarled.

They were covered from head to toe in black, with toned body that had been trained to kill. On their body was an assortments first weapons. No this was not going to be fun.

"Mother we have to leave now" Nara barked.

She might have been in a tough situation but she wasn't about to blow her cover.

The queen followed Nara down many hallways and labyrinths as the queen directed her in the right direction. As the ran the assailant through another danger this time landing right in front of the queen and into a door. Thank god his aims off Nara thought.